Chapter 26

Tuesday, 1:35

Tuesday, 1:35

"I'd think you'd both could get onto the hottest couple magazine" Riley said,

"I don't even think that's a thing Rye." I roll my eyes at her and continue my journey to the library.

"But it will be just you wait," She smirks walking past me, "well girly I'll see you later." Riley winks walking off to her class, I have a free till my last class and that's not until an hour.

I walk into the library and say 'hi' to the old lady at the front desk, Mrs Jackie as I walk past and find a table to work at.

I look around then stop my gaze at a familiar person, Angelina. I smile and walk up to her,

"Hey Lina" I said trying to get her attention, she turns around and spots me.

"Hey beauty," She stands up and pulls me into a hug, "how are you? I saw your story, he finally asked you out." I grin and nod.

"Yep, and I'm doing good, how are you?" Angelina responds with a 'good' and sits back down in her spot while patting the other seat beside her for me.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked placing my laptop in front of me, "I got kicked out of class because I told the teacher to fuck off" she responds leaning back into her chair.

"Oh crap what happened?"

"Well I had my headphones on, I was trying to make new beats for this song I'm writing and she snatched my headphones off telling me, I was being disrespectful to her" she air quotes 'disrespectful', "even though it's literally a music class and we could do anything we wanted, so I told her to fuck off and give my property back." She shrugged it off like it was nothing, "then she kicked me out."

"Damn that's crazy, did she give you your headphones back?" Lina nods holding up her headphones.

"Okay but why are you here?" She asked, "kicked out?" I shake my head.

"No, I just had a free and came here to finish off my English assignment nothing crazy." She rolls her eyes.

"Boring" she drags at the 'g', "how about instead of that, we talk about you're now boyfriend?" She grins.

I roll my eyes, "fine."

________________________________