Locked in Time (CLAIMED)

Imagine being stuck in a never ending cycle of living, dying, and being reborn again. Trapped in a time stream that you can never change, knowing that it doesn't matter if you die.

That is what I've been locked in for billions of years. Caged since the very beginning of time. My name and body reset every time but I keep my memories, I remember when I die and I remember all my friends that die too.

I live the ultimate punishment, I'm not ever tied to one being, in truth there is no 'me'. I am simply an entity walking around and pretending to live.

My only goal now is to help other people live their lives before the cease to exist and disappear. I simply want to deepen the meanings of their lives because the ability to die and stay dead adds reason to live.

I've met and helped many different kinds of people and I've done many things that I still regret to this day... But this time, something seems different....

But these kids, they are different, I need to help them and I will.

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•
So basically this entity villain from a different universe or something gets eternal punishment in our universe world thing and she/he/it meets strange special kids that it wants to help. Yep my imagination is that awesome.