She Way Out

"Dude, she lives next door to you, can't you see her boobs through the window or something" Luke shrugged his broad shoulders at Michaels remark. The lit blunt between his lips became red for a sudden moment as he sucked in the illegal substance and puffed it out a few seconds later.

"Why look through the window when I saw them in person," He smirked at Michael who was perched on a lousy beanbag in the corner of the room. Michael chuckled lightly at Luke's comment as he remembered the stories that he was told about Lucinda.

"I remember when you told me about her falling onto your face when you were eight," His laughter picked up as he grabbed the half used blunt from Luke. "and she said It tickled so she stayed there for a while longer until her Mom came out shouting at you guys." Luke's laughter started to fill the room along with Michael's and the smoke from the two had drifting around clogging up the windows.

"Shit man, that was the first time I ever had a girl sit on my face," Michael took one last drag of the blunt before pressing it to the dampened down windowsill which put the burn to an end. Both boys were sat back enjoying the relaxing feeling of the drug filling their brain, it made them feel slightly dizzy and almost as if they were in a satisfactory world of their own.

"I bet you £50 you cant do it again." Michaels voice interrupted the silence.

"Do what?" Luke sat up from his leant back position. He stared at Michael with a confused look, awaiting for an answer which he wasn't expecting in the slightest.

"Get Lucinda."

~~~

** There are senses of violence, drugs and even rape included in this story. If you don't feel comfortable with any of those following things then I suggest that you either skip those parts or don't read this story at all. Regards.
~~~
based on the 1975 song.
The updates will start on 6th September so just hang on tight!