~10~

She Way Out ~ 10

The food had arrived within forty-five minutes, it would have been faster if Luke hadn't ordered so much shit but Lucinda didn't mind the wait. In the period of waiting for the take out to arrive, Luke and Lucinda cuddled up in the blankets of her bed. They tried to keep a distance away from each other but as soon as Lucinda fell into a small nap, her head sulked down which made Luke feel bad and tried to push it back up. At this movement, Lucinda scooted closer and ended up cuddling Luke.

As soon as the door bell chimed Luke snuck out of Lucinda's grip - with struggle, to receive the food. He crept down the stairs in a gentle manner but it hadn't made any difference as he still sounded like an elephant. Once he took the food from the pizza delivery he gave the man £32 of his own money and strolled back up the stairs. 

Lucinda was still in a sleepy state of mind when Luke got back in the room so he ignored it and just started to eat without her. After a few minutes of eating alone, he picked up a triangle of the pizza and started to slap her face with the base and poke it into her mouth, he let out a giggle but as soon as Lucinda has opened her eyes, Luke was pushed off the bed.

"What was that for," Luke grumbled, "I'm innocent"

"You are the furthest thing from innocent I've ever heard of Luke" Lucinda chuckled and opened the box of garlic pizza bread and started to chew. Luke scrunched his brows in confusion as he pushed him self back onto the bed.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He was confused at her statement, how was he far from innocent? He couldn't even take his top off in front of a girl and still plays pokèmon.

"I know all about the stuff you do, it's all the school talks about." Luke didn't know how to answer this so he just kept quite and focused on eating the semi-warm food and the movie that was coming to an end.

The only thing on Lucinda's mind was what happened last night, she wanted to talk to him about it but she felt that it would just make the atmosphere awkward again so instead she also kept quiet and decided to check her phone again.

When her phone screen lit up, she had multiple texts from Kayla, violet and her 'boyfriend' Calum. She doesn't really know what they are anymore but she knows that she can't give up on the boy she liked for months over a misunderstanding.

She opened the texts from Kayla first which had mainly been on the subject of Michael and how he's actually lighter than she would have imagined, violet just asked if she had the notes that were needed for the finals in a couple of weeks which she didn't.

- Calum.
You didn't come home with me last night? What happened.

+ Lucinda
I was tired, didn't feel like doing anything.

-Calum
How can you ever be tired of doing me?

Lucinda rolled her eyes to the typical reply of Calum, sometimes she wondered if that's all he wanted her for, his sexual frustrations. He never took her out and if they did it would only be to a party where he would take her out, he never said anything sweet to her and if he did it was only followed by a sexual remark.

She put her phone back into the night stand next to her bed and continued to eat her food in deep though.

___
Word count - 620