~11~

She Way Out ~ 11

Luke had left Lucinda's house a few minutes after they finished eating, he claimed that he had to pick one of the boys up however for 1) Luke can't drive, 2) he only has one friend which is Michael and 3) Michael has his own car which he can legally drive. Lucinda was happy that Luke had left, the atmosphere between them had gotten more awkward and they were left in nothing but silence.

The rest of the day rolled by fast, Calum asked to go over to Lucinda's house but she ignored him, Violet and Kayla suggested they go to the town library but she said she was too tired. She spent the day napping and finishing her homework that was due for the following week.

She didn't really know what to do with herself now, she could call violet or Kayla to come over but they wouldn't be doing anything different to what Lucinda was doing now. She had finished all her work and studying so there wasn't any point in having a study meeting and she didn't particularly want Calum to come over just yet.

Lucinda decided to quickly take a shower to release all the dirt and groggy feelings she had from partying and drinking the night before. She had always felt like this when going out to a party or to a club, she never knew why but she didn't care.

The heat of the shower was hot enough to leave her skin red and blotchy, it was giving a burning sensation but that's the way she liked it. Her thoughts were loud and clear in her head, and every single one of them was surrounding Luke.

They are both damaged people from previous events that have occurred in their lives, they both have corrupt families and they are both mentally deranged in their own ways. It's what made him absolutely perfect.

She also wondered how often he liked to smoke and take pills, she knew he had being doing it for a while but she never knew how often or to what extent. It scared her quite a bit but since they weren't close she couldn't do any thing about it.

She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and washed her body before turning off the shower head and stepping out of the shower. She quickly wrapped a towel around her wet hair and dried off her body completely wth a fresh towel.

Since she wasn't planning to go out anywhere, she threw on the same shorts and hoodie from the morning and throwing the top and bra into the laundry basket. She hadn't bothered putting underwear on for her own comfort of lounging around in the house.

Once she was done getting dressed, she untied the towel and quickly scrunched as much water out of it before leaving her annoyingly long hair to fall down her back. She threw the towel onto the radiator to dry before making her way out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom.

Her TV was still playing a movie that she threw on before she got into the shower but this time her bed was occupied again. She was hoping it was Luke but by the dark brown almost jet black hair and the muscular body, it was defiantly not Luke.

__
Word count - 563