MR. ONLY IF YOU DO

Gabriel's eyes snap open at the sound of smashing and pain filled screams

Gabriel's eyes snap open at the sound of smashing and pain filled screams. Startled, he looks around the room assuring himself that Caroline and Elizabeth were safe before he quickly scurries out of bed and throws some joggers on.

Caroline slowly sits up. "What's going on?"

She pauses when she registers glass smashing and looks to Gabriel with wide eyes, no longer feeling tired. "Gabriel what's happening?"

Gabriel shakes his head and turns to her right before rushing out of the room. "I don't know, stay in here with Lizzie."

He quickly follows the noise to his brothers room and slams the door open, fearing the Strix had attacked while they slept. His eyes widen in horror as he takes in the scene in front of him, it was so much worse than he could have ever imagined.

Camille lays in his brothers arms, eerily still. The blood was everywhere in the room as if it had splattered. Chairs were smashed to pieces and glass shattered everywhere.

Klaus slowly lifts his teary eyes and stares at Gabriel helplessly and for the first time in a thousand years he had no words for his brother. He remembered what it was like perfectly.

How you forgot to breath and your vision goes in and out.

He slams the church doors open and his heart completely stops. Klaus sits on the ground with Hayleys dead body and Elijah was sadly wiping his mouth after drinking Klaus' blood. "No, no, no, no." He mumbles.

Stumbling to his brothers they both watch wide eyed as he falls onto his knees next to the cold brunette. Taking her body from Klaus' arms with out a word he lets out a heartbreaking sob as he places his head on her chest. Both brothers look away unable to watch the scene in front of them

You try to get the image out of your mind, you tell yourself it's not real but the blood on your hands tell you differently.

Gabriel sprints to the middle of the field where Marie lay, beaten and bloody. A group of humans all running off from the girl. "Marie!" He shouts as he picks her up. "Please be okay."

"Get away!" She screams with tears leaking down her cheeks.

"It's just me darling." He whispers.

She shakes her head, trying to pull her weakened body away from him.

Gabriel snaps out of his thoughts when he hears a gasp. He and Klaus share a relieved yet fearful glance when they realize what this means. "She's turning." Gabriel slowly mutters, he never took much time to get to know the woman but there were two things he did know about her. His brother was utterly smitten with the woman and the most noticeable trait about her was her humanity.