RAMADAN: LAYLAT-AL QADR( THE NIGHT OF DESTINY)

THIS IS FOR LAYLAT-UL QADR.

SO I'm not writing and updating my story fast, as we had ramadan(in which Muslims fast) and I didn't want to waste my time on wattpad and so I wasn't active.

Anyway, I have published a new chapter, read it. 

And I am publishing my chapters and writing the story, staying up after Fajr, just for you people.

So, as it is Laylat-al qadr and it is a very sad moment as Ramadan is going to end, which makes us very sad but at the same time we had Laylat-al qadr, which is better than thousand nights. all our prayers will be accepted InshaAllah.

For those of you who don't know what it is. As on the other days of Ramadan, many Muslims do not eat, drink or indulge in sexual relations during the hours of daylight on Laylat al-Qadr. They do make an extra effort to pray for forgiveness and read the Koran during the last 10 days of Ramadan. This is viewed as period when prayers are answered and blessings are abundant.Good deeds are also performed during this time, as it is a night of forgiveness.

It was during one of these 10 days that the Qura'an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad in the Cave of Hira by Angel Jibrael.

"Indeed, we sent the Quran down during the Night of Decree(Qadr)" (97:1)- QURAN

"The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months(i.e. worshipping allah in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, (i.e. 83 years and 4 months)- (97:3)- QURAN

For those of you who say, our Dua isn't accepted, remember A Dua is never ever lost. Don't ever stop asking; Allah will either send upon you His rain of Mercy or save the rainbow for you in Jannah (Paradise)

In these nights and not only these days, but rather everyday, Connect to ALLAH because His line is:- Never busy, Always answered, No hang up, No heart breaks.

"Whosoever strives, he only strives for himself" (29:6) QURAN

______________________________________________________

TIPS FOR LAYLAT-AL-QADR:

1- Take a lil time to read the tafseer(translation) of Surah Al-Qadr, to understand what actually happens this night. You will feel its greatness and power so much more!

2-Chin up and get ready to make it your best yet. Do not let your performance until now affect your last 10 days. The moment of forgiveness could be today or anytime in the coming days! It's not all lost

3-DO NOT wait for 27 to give it your all. The entire 10 days should be your target! Would you want to miss Laylat- al qadr by chance?

4-DO NOT FALL INTO ANY INNOVATIONS! Follow the SUNNAH. The Prophet guided us simply "Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat-al qadr out of faith and in hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven"

5-Choose a Spot:- Whether in Masjid, or home or anywhere else, choose a place where you can have PEACE AND SOLITUDE. Keep your Quran, praying mat, water at hand so that you are not distracted by constantly getting up for this or that.

6-Memorize and keep asking the Dua taught by Prophet (THA DUA IS DOWN)*******

7-prepare a short dua list. remember IT'S the Night of Qadr, the destiny! Consciously pick each and everything you crucially wish for in this Dunya, in your Deen, Family, and in you Aakhira.

8- Don't neglect your family! Prophet made it a point to wake up his wives throughout these nights! And yes, your children are not too young to stay up some part of the Night. If they can be allowed to play video games, watch T.V, then they can be inspired to be up for this precious night atleast for some time!

9-This is not the night to tweet, Instagram pics or update FB statuses about how you are feeling & worshipping Allah1 Let that be a secret between you and your Rabb!

10-Take breif naps during the day, if possible. Keep your stomach light! If you find yourself sleepy, vary your acts of worship. Alternate between nawafil, heartfelt Dua, reciting Quran etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

**********6-LEARN THIS DUA FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS: IT IS A VERY SPECIAL AND EASY DUA:

اللهم إنك عفو تحب العفو فاعفو عنى  -

ALLAHUMMA INNAKA AFU'WAN TUHIBBUL' AFWA FA'FU ANNI :::(O Allah, You are The Pardoner, And You Love To Pardon, So Pardon Me. This Dua was recited by Prophet once he reached the LAST 10 DAYS. 

________________________________________

"WHENEVER ANYONE OF YOU OFFERS HIS PRAYER, HE IS SPEAKING IN PRIVATE TO ALLAH" (BUKHARI)

SO GUYS PLEASE DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME HERE, INSTEAD WORSHIP ALLAH AND GIVE ALL YOUR TIME TO HIM, YOU WILL BE THE ONE BENEFITED FROM IT.

"And He(Allah) is with you wherever you are" (Quran 57:4)- This verse is so comforting, knowing you are not alone, someone is there with you all the time and He listens without complaining, arguing, for He is the best listener.

DO ALL YOUR GOOD DEEDS, BECUASE EACH GOOD DEED IS MUTIPLIED X70 IN RAMADAN

AND FOR THE WOMEN WHO ARE ON THEIR MENSES AND CANNOT PRAY, DON'T WORRY, ALLAH HAS SOLUTION FOR ALL OF US, YOU SHOULD DO DHIKR, LIKE READING TASBEEH, SUBHANALLAH, OR THE DUA  FOR THE LAST 10 NIGHTS, AS WE CAN'T TOUCH THE QURAN RECITE THE SURAH'S YOU REMEMBER AND WAKING UP YOUR FAMILY FOR THESE NIGHTS IS ALSO MAKING YOU GAIN A REWARD. SO IF U R ON UR MENSES, DON'T USE IT AS AN EXCUSE, YOU CAN ALWAYS DO DHIKR AND READ TASBIH OR RECITE SURAHS U REMEMBER.

THE BEST TIME TO MAKE DUA IS: IN SAJADA, AT END OF SALAH, AT ADHAN, BETWEEN ADHAN AND IQAAMAH, IMMEDIATELY AFTER WUDHU, WHILE FASTING, AT TIME OF IFTAR, AT MIDDLE OF NIGHT, AT MIDDLE PORTION OF NIGHT(TAHAJJUD), WHEN WAKING UP AT NIGHT, DURING FRIDAY, WHILE TRAVELLNG, WHILE DRINKING ZAMZAM.

"Poor is he who leaves Ramadn the way he was before" You should pray all the time, not only in Ramadan, it is a Fardh, do it, do it before a pray for you is read, Realize your mistake and pray all the obligatory prayer, it just takes 5 minutes. DON'T LET SHATAN MISGUIDE YOU PLEASE, FEAR ALLAH

THIS WORLD IF A PRISON FOR A BELIEVER AND A PARADISE FOR THE DISBELIEVER .

STAY FOCUSED ON AAKHIRA, DON'T FALL INTO THE DELUSION OF DUNYA.

Anyway, PLEASE GUYS PLEASE, DON'T WASTE UR TIME AND PRAY IN THESE 10 NIGHTS

AND ALSO PRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AFTER RAMADAN TOO

IF YOU HAVE STARTED PRAYING IN RAMADAN, MAKE IT A HABIT AND CONTINUE IT TILL THE MOMENT WHEN "I HAVE TO PRAY BECOMES I NEED TO PRAY"

MAY ALLAH GUIDE, PROTECT, REWARD, AND FORGIVE ALL OF US AMEEN

I WILL KEEP YOU AL IN MY PRAYERS AND YOU ALL DO THE SAME,!

PLEASE AGAIN, DON'T WASTE UR TIME. FEAR ALLAH, HE IS MERCIFUL AND FORGIVING, BUT ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE., HE WILL ALWAYS FORGIVE YOU IF YOU REPENT SINCERELY.

GO AND PRAY....KEEP PRAYING, DON'T JUST BECOME RAMADAN MUSLIMS, WE ARE MUSLIMS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR, PRAY EVEN DURING THE NORMAL MONTHS, EVEN AFTER RAMADAN.

LOVE YOU ALL. TILL NEXT TIME,. GOOD BYE AND IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM PLS FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME, EVEN IF IT'S ABOUT INNOVATIONS ETC ETC, I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP

P.S- I LOVE YOU ALL BUT ALLAH'S LOVE IS MORE THAN 70 MOTHERS SO PLEASE PRAYYYYYYY.

HOPE THIS HELPED :)- Affs