Chapter 26- She is Mine, My Angel, My Life and I love Her

Khadija's pov:

Why can't I move and why do I feel like someone is holding me? Panicking I opened my eyes and then I remembered that I am now married. I saw Adeel's arm around my waist and I stared at his face for a while, his perfect jawline, his hair. He is so perfect MashaAllah and then after drooling over my husband I saw the time and it was time for Tahajjud.

I tried getting out of his grip, but he was so strong, so in the end I had no other option, so I had to wake him up.

"Umm. Adeel, wake up" I said

"Hmm" he murmured in sleep

"Adeel, wake up, I have to pray" I said

"Please, let me sleep" he said

"Adeeelll, wake up" I said a little louder

He opened his eyes and then smiled. Weird

"Why are you smiling?" I asked

"Because, I'm starting my day by seeing your beautiful face" he said and my cheeks started burning.

"You look cute when you do that..."

"Do what?" I asked

"When you blush"

"No, I never blush" I said

"Oh really? You don't?" he said and then started coming closer and then stared at my lips.

He is gonna kiss me- I thought

"You do blush right?" he whispered and I nodded my head and then he moved back without kissing me

What the hell? Why do I want him to kiss me? I started thinking, what's happening to me?

"I have to pray Tahajjud" I said

"Okay, you can go first and then we'll pray together" he said and I nodded

I made wudhu and came out and he was there waiting outside and then he went to do wudhu.

_______________________________________________________________________

Adeel's pov:

I swear I wanted to kiss her right at that moment but well, I resisted my temptations, I won't do it without her permission.

I did my wudhu and then we prayed together and sat there for 20 minutes, making Dua's because a Dua made at Tahajjud is like an arrow that never misses its aim.

So after praying we made our way to the bed again and I slept after reading 5 pages of Quran while Khadija kept on reading, sitting beside me.

(After 1 hour)

"It's time for prayer, wake up" I heard Khadija say

"Mmmmm" I murmured

"Wake up" she screamed a little louder

I woke up and sat straight on bed

"Go and do your wudhu, it's Fajr" she said and I quickly made my wudhu, changed into my thobe, and walked out and Khadija stared at me

"Done staring" I asked teasingly and she blushed

I die every time, she blushes, it's the cutest thing ever.

"I'm leaving for the Masjid, please wake Maryam up" I said and she nodded

She opened the door, as I made my way for the door and before leaving the room, I kissed on her forehead

"Bye" I said and she smiled and said "Bye"

I went to the Masjid and before the adhan I sat with my friends and then after Adhan, we quickly rushed in the mosque to pray.

___________________________________________________________________

Khadija's pov:

After waking Maryam up for the pray, me, Mom aka my mother in law and Maryam prayed together and then they both went to read Quran and sleep.

I waited for Adeel to arrive as my father-in-law was already back from masjid so he must be on his way I thought.

I made some coffee for both of us and then as I poured it into the cups, the bell rang and I quickly put over my scarf and opened the door.

"Assalamualaikum" I greeted

"Walaikumasalam" he replied and kissed on my forehead, I love it when he does that.

I walked to the kitchen counter and got our cups

"Coffee?" I offered

"You made it?" he asked and I nodded

"Then sure, I will have it" he answered and I handed him over the cup and I sat on my chair while he sat on the kitchen island in front of me.

"I love it, you are so good MashaAllah" he said

"Jazakallah" I said

"Wi iyyak" he replied

"Want to go out for a jog?" he asked

"No, I'm too tired from the wedding" I answered and he nodded understandingly.

"Let's go to sleep then" he said and we made our ways to our room, and I removed my scarf.

We laid down and I asked "Adeel, do you have to go to work tomorrow?"

"No, I have taken a leave for one week" he replied

"At what time do you leave for office?" I asked

"At 7, I wake up and at 8, I leave for work" he answered and I nodded

We slept and few moments later I felt his hands pulling me towards him. He pulled me into him and I turned my face towards him and he looked at me and then kissed on my forehead.

"Go to sleep" I whispered and he kept his face on my head and then closed his eyes and in no time we were asleep.

_________________________________________________________

Adeel's pov:

I love cuddling with her, she is the most cutest thing ever on earth. She is perfect MashaAllah, even though nothing can be perfect but she is unique.

I keep thanking Allah for her every time I pray. I'm so lucky to close my eyes and opened my eyes to see her innocent face. She is mine, my angel, my darling, my life and I love her.