Chapter 55-Trouble?

A/N- Assalamualaikum my lovelies. How are you all? I hope all is well InshaAllah. This took long, because Affs had a writer's block and I needed to sort some things, anyhow, here is a new chapter.

Hope you all enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Adeel's POV:

Khadija was going through the album of last 4 months of her pregnancy. Me and Khadija had a photo shoot each month, to have a record and memories of this precious time. We took all kind of pictures and Khadija always got tired of changing her outfits but she enjoyed it too. Suddenly she closed the album and spoke frustrated.

"Honey! I need the chocolate cake right now"

"Sure, let me get it. It's in fridge" I stood up

"NO!"she whined

"Geez! Calm down!" I chuckled "What do you want then?"

"The one we had at the restaurant yesterday" she said shyly

"WHAT? At 1 am, Dija babe, from where do I..." I asked surprised

"I don't know, I just need that please?" she pleaded

I sighed, Khadija's mood swings and cravings have been so weird and strong lately that I can't even say no. But well this is all it is about, cravings, mood swings, swelling, etc etc. And I shall make sure that I take care of her as much as I can.

I made a few phone calls and arranged for the cake, I'm so grateful for the staff I have, I don't know what I would have done without them at this moment

After a while, when Khadija got the cake, she dug into it, but only had a few small bites, before she started craving sour pancakes with bananas and apple syrup

After a while, when Khadija got the cake, she dug into it, but only had a few small bites, before she started craving sour pancakes with bananas and apple syrup. Weird but it's Khadija, she is weird too, but I love her because of that. As she says "Being normal is too mainstream and no fun, but being weird is being unique"