Chapter 10

It is actually November not December. The first chapter said December but I fixed it.
Picture is how Moose is descibing how his mate looks... youll figure it out
Star if you like :)
-----------------------

*Moose pov*

I totally screwed up by telling Max about his mother. He hates me now! Why!? I didn't want to but he needed to know.

"Luis Ravin! Stop hitting your head." I looked up and saw my mother. I stopped hitting my head and flopped on my back. "What's wrong baby?" My mother sat down by me and rubbed my arm.

"I told Max..." I whispered.

"Really? How did he take it?" She asked. I could feel her nervousness.

"I don't know. He didn't say much. He looked sad but then he looked mad then he went to make my cake. I don't know what to do Luna." I sighed.

"Right now I am your mother or mom. Not Luna. Now tell mama everything." She said pulling my head onto her lap. She played with my hair as I explained everything. How he looked and seemed.

"I don't want him to hate me." I told my mom. She shushed me and smiled down at me.

"He doesn't hate you. He is trying to obsorb all that information in one go. Give him time. He will come around." She leaned down and kissed my foehead before getting up and leaving before I could say anything back. Maybe Luna is right.

--------------------

The day seemed to go by really quick. Max was silent and that scared the hell out of me. He would glance at me and give me a small smile but that was it! I decided to not care about my mate right now, even if that sounds terrible, and focus on making Max happy. He deserves it.

Right now it was six thirty so it was about time to eat. I sat down in one of the empty seats and waited for Max to sit next to me. After everyone piled in, I was confused because Max wasn't there.

"Luna, where's Max?" I asked my mother. She gave me a soft smile.

"He's coming. He had to quickly finish your birthday cake." Right when she said that Max came into the room. He bowed his head at my father.

"Sorry I'm late Alpha." Max said before sitting down by me on my left. My father just scoffed but shut up when my mother glared at him.

"Join hands." my father said. We all did and I laced my fingers with Maxs' then bowed my head and closed my head. "Please bless this food that we are about to eat. Please bless that Zack is okay in Heaven watching us. Please let Luis find his mate as soon as possible and let it be a female. Amen." When my father said 'female' he sounded like he would be pissed off if it wasn't and I knew he would. I pulled Maxs' hand down, under the table as I ate. He tried to release my hand but I only held it tighter until he sighed and stopped struggling.

Everybody was talking about my birthday tomorrow and how I'm going to finding this beautfil mate. I came into the conversation everyonce in awhile but Max didn't say anything.

After dinner, Max and I went to my room so I could talk to him. He didn't put up a fight and for that, I'm greatful. As soon as my door was closed and locked, I pulled him into a hug around the waist, putting my head in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and did the same.

"I'm sorry Max." I whispered. I felt him shake his head as he tightened his grip. "I really am Max. I didn't mean to hu-" He cut me off as I started talking.

"Shut up. I want to enjoy this moment before you leave to go find your mate." He whispered the last part. I wanted to tell him that won't happen but I didn't. I just held him and brought him over to my bed, laying down with him. His head was on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm not sleeping with you tonight. I'm sleeping in my own room..." Max whispered.