Chapter 12

A/n thank you all for staring (voting) on my story.
Picture of the picture Nick finds
Star if you like :)
---------

*Mooses' POV*

I lay on my bed crying my eyes out as I read the note for the twenty-eighth time. I wanted to scream, yell, but most of all I wanted to go see Nick. I wanted to talk to him about my brother. I thought he was married? Hell, he has a wedding ring on his finger. Maybe Zack and Nick were married. Married in secret though.

"Council Nick? I know its late but I was hoping to talk to you about something?" I asked through mind link after a minute of trying to connect with him.

"It is completely fine Luis. What do you want to talk about?" His voice was rough which means I woke him up. Shit, I didn't mean to.

"About my brother. Can I come over to your house tomorrow around noon?" I asked hopefully. I needed to talk to him very badly.

"Um... Sure. No problem. Goodnight Luis." He closed the link before I could reply.

Now time to deal with Max. I could feel my wolf painfully crying. He growls at me but I can't do anything. Alpha threatened me.

*flashback*

"Go take him to the house, doctor. I need to talk to my son." Alpha growled. Max quickly went away and my wolf wanted to jump out and hug him but I wouldn't let him. He already touched him and I'm so glad Max doesnt remember it.

"Alpha, I'm so-" I tried saying but he slapped me hard enough so I fell to the ground.

"You do not act upon your feelings. You here me boy?" Alpha said grabbing my shirt, pulling me to his face.

"Honey, you can't do that. He'll die." Luna said. My father glanced at her then glared.

"I don't give a fuck. Now get back to the house." My mother left at his command and Alpha turned to me with an even worse glare.

"You act upon those feelings and Max finds out that you are his mate, I will kill you and Max with my bare hands."

*end of flashback*

I can't believe I let him control me. My wolf is going to die soon if I don't get my mate. My Max.

I look at the letter again.

Love, Zack (the best brother in the world)

"I love you Zack." I whispered before falling asleep.

---

It was hard getting Alpha to let me go at noon but after I told him I was going to see council Nick, he didn't even hesitate to say yes. Well, after he threatened me not to tell Nick about Max, that is.

Now I stand in front of Nicks house. I wanted to turn around but I needed to know him. I knocked on the door and waited about five seconds before Nick opened the door. He looked nervous but I knew he was trying to seem okay.

"Luis. Please, come in. Do you want anything to drink?" He asked as I came into his house. I shook my head and he led me to the living room. I took a seat on the edge of the couch and put my hand awkwardly on knees, while I was getting anxious. Did Nick know that Zack wrote that letter? What if he didn't and was confused or angry that Zack told me. Zack said that Nick and him talked about if I had a guy mate but that doesn't mean Nick knew about Zacks note.

"Um, so how have you been Nick?" I asked awkwardly. He made a small chuckle as he sat down on the couch across from me.

"We both know that's not the question you wanted to ask Luis. Now why did you want to talk about your brother with me? I didnt know him that well." I could see right through him. He knew so much about Zack. Maybe Nick didnt know about the note.