Bonus Chapter 15

Yay! This one was kinda fast right? Okay first bonus chapter. Picture of Oscar and Scott and Sammy. All in that order. Star if you like :)
------------

*Oscar pov*

"Daddy, please don't." I cry to my father. He just got a call that we are being attacked and now he's going. "Daddy, please!" Tears start to fall down my face. He turns in his big wolf form to my small form.

"I'm sorry buddy but I have to go. I promise I will be back." He says through the mind link. I nodded my head and kiss his black shiny nose. "Good boy. Now, don't let your brother's come out of their rooms." I nod again and he soon left. I quickly locked the door he opened and shut the curtains. They were in the back yard now, I could hear all the screams of wolves and the screams of grown men. I know daddy will be okay. He has to be, he promised to come back.

I run up the stairs to see my little brothers sound asleep. Thank goodness. If anything happened to them daddy would be disappointed in me and I don't want that. I heard a loud howl and thought it was my dad so I left my brothers and went back downstairs to look out of the curtains. It was a small wolf lying there by the door and he's from our pack. I need to help him. I unlocked the door and dragged the injured wolf inside. I looked for any injury and found his shoulder was matted with blood. I ran to the sink to get a small wash rag. I went back to the wolf and started getting the blood off.

"Puppy." I heard a small voice. With my eyes wide, I looked outside to where my little brother Sammy was.

"Sammy!" I yelled out. I ran to my little brother but I didn't get there soon enough. A black wolf jumped onto him and tried biting his neck but dad came and pushed the wolf off, guarding Sam. The wolf came back and tried biting my dad but my dad fought back. I looked at Sammy and saw a wolf slowly inching towards him. I tried running as fast as my little legs would take me but like before, the wolf got to him first. I saw the wolf bit into his leg and heard Sammys' ear piercing scream. I looked over at my dad and saw that he killed the wolf he was fighting and then laid on top of Sam as the wolf snapped his jaw. The wolfs sharp teeth pierced into my dads neck, having my dad howl in pain.

"Get inside now! I will keep Sammy safe!" My father yelled at me. More tears trickled down my face as I ran back inside. I closed the door and slid down it as my sobs came out. It's my fault daddy is going to die. Mine! I wasn't watching him. I wasn't watching Sammy and he got out.

Two hours later I heard soft cries outside. I heard the last howl then a lot of howls, indicating the war was over. I quickly opened the door and saw Sammy crying over my dad. I walked over slowly, trying to take everything in. He had blood all over his torso, slashing on every inch off him and Sam was no better. Blood covered his body but it wasn't his.

"Boy, come over here." My dad told me. I quickly went over by him and hugged him tight.

"Im so sorry daddy. I promise I didn't mean to at all. Please don't be mad at me!" I yelled as more tears came out of my eyes. He nuzzled his cold nose into my neck and licked my cheek.

"I'm not mad at you Oscar. I know you didn't mean to but please, be more careful from now on." He whispered. I nodded my head and cried more. His voice kept cracking and I could tell he is getting worse with every passing moment. Why isn't his wolf healing him?

"Daddy, you are going to be fine, right?" I asked pulling away. He gave me a wolfish sad grin.

"I will see you soon. I love you and tell everyone that..." He whispered and then his head dropped and his eyes closed. I shook him frantically telling him to wake up. He can't leave. He just left me and mommy and Sammy and Scott.