chapter 3

Picture of Issac.
_----------_–--------

*Moose' POV*

Why was my wolf getting so mad? Its not like I like him or anything. Those kisses this morning were just teasing. I've never had feelings for Max and I never will. He's my best friend and it would just be weird. And not just because he's gay. Its not rare if you have a same gender mate anymore so I've kind of accepted that I could have a guy as my mate. But I'm worried if I do have a guy as my mate my dad will hate me even more than he does now. So I'm hoping its a girl. But anyway back to the topic. Max is my best friend and we being together would just be awkward. Like way awkward. So why is my wolf being a bitch? I have no freaking clue.

"Come on big bad wolf." Max said dragging me with him. As soon as we were our of sight from the counter boy, Max turned to me with a glare. "What the heck was that Moose? That is the first guy to actually flirt with me and you freaking acted like my possessive boyfriend. What are you thinking?" He asked freaking out. I shook my head and walked to the theater. I heard Max groan behind me and then his feet slapping a crossed the ground. He was soon by my side but we didn't talk, we just went to our seats. Ugh this 'best friend birthday' did not start off good. I need to fix it.

"Hey Max." I whispered to him as the movie started. "I'm sorry." I said. He turned his head to me and sighed.

"Its okay." I smiled and looked back at the screen. I'm glad I could fix it. Well I hope I fixed it. Durning the middle of the movie Max put his head on my shoulder. It didn't bother me so it was okay. I put my head on his and we watched the rest of the movie like that.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh. That was the best movie ever!" Max yelled in excitement. I laughed as we went to the counter to get refills. Little brunette boy was there and he smiled when he saw Max. I glared and Max smiled.

"Hello cutie. Can I get another lemonade?" Max asked with a wink. "And maybe a little of you?" Wow. When did he become Mr.flirt.  The brunette blushed a deep red and got him another drink. "So when do you get off?" He asked.

"Um. I-I get off a-at five." The brunette stuttered. I knew what Max was doing and it was pissing me off. Today is my day. Not the dumb brunettes day! I cleared my throat annoyingly. Max turned around and his face held guilt. Yeah its my birthday dipshit.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Max asked turning back to the brunette. The boy nodded and handed Max his drink. "What time do you get off?" Max asked again. Ugh can't we just go?

"S-Same time." The boy said. Max nodded and took my drink. What?

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow at five. And can I get a refill on my friends drink? Pepsi please?" Max innocently asked. The boy nodded and got my drink. I sighed in relief when they said goodbye. We went to the car and we got in. "Look. I'm sorry okay. The rest of the day is just you and only you. Okay?" I nodded and started the car. "Wait why are you driving? You don't know where we are going." He said. I laughed.

"If you tell me where we are going then I'll drive us there." I said trying to get him to tell me where we are going. He shook his head and got out of the car. He walked to the drivers door and opened it.

"I'm driving. Get out." He said all but demanding. I sighed and got out then went to the passenger side. "Now. Close your eyes." Not wanting to make him mad I did. I felt a cloth like thing over my eyes and when I opened my eyes it was dark.

"What the hell Max? Is this necessary?" I asked about to take it off but he slapped my hands away.

"Don't touch it. And yes it is necessary." I groaned at his response and didn't touch it. "So do you remember how you always talk about going to the woods and running for hours?" He asked. A smile appeared on my face.