Chapter 11

A/n SORRY! My grandma has been in the hospital and I haven't had time to write and writers block. Hope you enjoy.
Picture of the lovely things Luna got.
---------------------

*Max pov*

*flashback*

I can't believe he wouldn't even let me comfort him. He thinks he can push me away now since he's going to be alpha even though he promised not to forget me. I know he will. Its only a matter of time...

I heard a twig snap behind me but I didn't want to turned around. I don't care if I get mauled by a bare.

"Skin me alive for all I care." I said to nobody in particular.

"Oh trust me. I will." I heard someone growl. I went to turn around in shock but didn't get the chance as my eyes got covered and the person pushed me to the ground. I struggled against the person but it was no use. I wasn't strong enough but that didn't mean I didn't atleast try. My hands were grabbed and the man sat on my abdomen. "Now, be a good boy and don't scream." I didn't even have a chance to scream before he stuffed a rag in my mouth. I felt a cold metal pressed to my right wrist.

"Ahh!" I tried to yell as the blade pressed into my skin and glided down my arm. Why am I the only one who gets hurt? The man went to my left wrist and did the same. I could see black spots now. He cut vertically. And doctors can't stitch that up. I'm going to die.

*End of flashback*

I woke up with a gasp and rough voices everywhere.

"You better not tell anyone Zoran. Or I will kill you." I heard Alpha. I whimpered in pain as my arm stung.

"He's awake. Fine but have fun with no Alpha." I heard Zoran growled. I groaned and tried to grab my wrists but they were held down by our doctor.

"Don't move Max. Everything will be okay." The doctor said. I nodded my head and sat up with help from the doctor. I looked at Alpha and he was glaring at me, Luna had a sympathetic look, and Moose was back to himself but he looked scared. What happened?

"Get him to the house doctor. Me and my son have to talk." Alpha growled. I stood up quickly and started walking back to the house. I didn't want to stay there another minute.

"Okay Max. You need to be careful for the next few hours. I actually stitched up your arms and now your wolf is healing you. They weren't to bad though. So don't worry." I smiled at the doctor and we continued to walk in silence.

We got to the house fairly quickly and I saw everybody setting up for Mooses birthday. Shit, I need to go get his present. I walked to my room and grabbed a jacket, wallet and keys. I went back to the living room and saw Luna in there.

"Hello Luna. I'm going to go to the store real quick. Do you need anything?" I asked politely. She beamed at me and nodded her head, standing up.

"Yes actually. I'm going with you. Just let me go get my wallet." She said kissing my cheek.

"Okay. I will be in the car." I said going out to the front. I walked outside putting my jacket on then unlocked my doors, getting into the driving seat. I started the car and waited for Luna to come out. It didn't take long. She was out quicker than I thought. She got into the passenger side and put yer seat belt on and I followed.

"So where are we going?" She asked as I pulled out of the drive way.

"We can go to the mall?" I questioned myself. She nodded and turned on the CD. Katy Perry's I kissed a girl blasted through the speakers and I groaned. I forgot to take out the CD.