Chapter 16

*Moose Pov*

There is only an hour till three for the council court to see if my father is going to stay Alpha. It is something that Max has been freaking out about ever since we had sex. Oh God, best thing ever! He was screaming out my name and moaning and-

"Moose! Stop it! I can fell everything you are feeling and I really don't want another round two." Max said with a smile. I smiled back at him and laid my head on his chest. We were still naked, not wanting to move, and he had his arms wrapped around me. I don't think I have ever felt anything like this. I felt complete and that everything was perfect. Max was my mate, I might become Alpha sooner than I thought, my mom doesn't hate me, and now I have nephews. Three of them to be exact. I just hope that nobody blames little Sammy when they all grow up. I think that would be the worst thing ever. Well I know what it feels like to be blamed for someones death when you didn't cause it. Hopefully Sammy will never go through anything like that.

"Are you two done doing it!?" I heard Nick yell from the other side of the door. I groaned but still sat up to yell at him back.

"No! We are having the wildest sex right now!" I yelled. I heard a laugh and Nick whisper something before leaving the hallway. As I laid back down, I was smacked upside the head. "Hey!" I looked at a red faced Max.

"Don't say that to him! Our sex life has nothing to do with Nick." He whispered out the last part. I nodded my head and put my nose on my mark. Damn, it was such a beautiful rose. It was a silver rose that almost looked like a small tattoo but it would fade eventually.

"Come on, it's time to get ready love." I tell him and help him up. He hisses in pain and rubs his lower back. I chuckled and rubbed the spot he was just rubbing.

"I'm sorry love." I say kissing his neck. He smiles and hopes out of the bed, going to our bags then flinging clothes at me. I just chuckled and pulled on the random clothes he tossed at me. I had a purple v-neck and some Wrangler jeans. Weird combination but if Max likes it, then I will wear them. I got my shoes and socks and put them on. I looked up and saw Max pulling a jacket over his head. It was my jacket and he has some black skinny jeans. Adorable. He then put on some vans and I noticed we didn't take shower, gross.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 2:32. Well, after the meeting.

"Babe, Teeth brushed?" Max says popping his head out of the bathroom. I shook my head and went in there to brush my teeth. We did everything else that we had to do and the next time I looked at the clock it was 2:46. Shit, we have to go.

"Let's go!" I heard Nick yell.

"Yeah! Come on uncle Moose and Uncle Max!" I'm pretty sure that was Oscar but I could be wrong. Max and I smiled. I grabbed his hand and went to living room to see Nick and the three boys waiting for us.

"Alright, out back everyone." Nick said and we watched as the boys ran outside. All of us chuckled and followed them. As we got outsude, I noticed the council men and my mother and father, along with people to be witnesses.

Max and I sat down next to the three boys in the front row of all the chairs on the lawn. The first council man stood up and cleared his throat, making everyone go silent.

"Hello, we are here to make a decision on whether or not Alpha Ravin is eligible to stay Alpha. I have heard from multiple people that Alpha Ravin abused his own child for having a male mate, neglected him for a while, and blamed a death on his son. Now, we are here to vote on multiple things. First, whether or not we keep Alpha Ravin here. Second, if we should make Alpha Luis and Max new Alphas, and third, how we will decide Alpha Ravins punishment." The man said. He looked older, maybe 63. He had white tossled hair and a white beard. Fairly built and he was wearing a tux.