Chapter 8-Alex I'm Pregnant

Claire smiles standing out on her drive way as a familiar black ute approaches her she sighs as a million butterflies dance around in her stomach and her husband climbs from his Ute "Hello beautiful."

She swallows a lump taking her hands that where linked behind her back holding a small white stick in her left hand "Ah Alex, you're gonna be a Dad."

Alex gives her a look of confusion "What?"

Claire smiles holding up the small stick that showed two small pink lines "Your gonna be a Dad."

His confusion soon turns into a smile as he pulls Claire into his embrace "I'M GONNA BE A DAD! WOO HOO!"

Claire giggles as he spins her around "Alex put me down."

He giggles placing a kiss on her lips "How far?"

Claire shrugs "Ah, I only did the test after you left so I have no idea."

Alex giggles "I love you."

Claire smiles "I love you too, so Nick and Tess are coming for dinner tonight and your Mum and Dad."

Alex sighs "Can't I just spend the night with you and our siblings can baby sit Charlotte."

Claire giggles "No, it'll be nice to have dinner with our family and don't tell them our news."

Alex sighs "Alright then."

Claire giggles taking his hand as they head off inside.