Chapter 14-The Wedding

Tess smirks turning to her sisters long mirror taking in the beautiful long white dress that was simple and well fitted to her frame she smiles turning to the footsteps entering the room "Hey."

Tess smiles "It's happening Claire."

Claire nods as Tess places a hand on her sisters small pudge as her frame fitted perfectly into the beautiful navy blue bridesmaid dress "Yeah, I really can't wait for pudge to be born."

Tess giggles "Pudge?"

Claire nods "Alex thought of it."

Tess nods "What's with the boys making nicknames, Nick came up with fish, I wonder if he'll have a cute nickname for this one."

Claire gives her a confused look "For his niece or nephew?"

Tess covers her mouth as she had already said to much she gives a small shake of her head "Ah no, not exactly."

Claire gives her sister a small smile "Adams only 4 months Tess."

Tess shrugs "Well were just in serious training I guess."

Claire giggles "How far?"

Tess shrugs "I would say two weeks, I found out this morning."

Claire smiles "Come on, he'll be getting worried you're not coming."

Tess giggles following her sister out the door.

Nick smirks as the song I won't give up ~Jason Mraz flows through the crowd knowing it was finally time he lets out a small sigh as firstly Claire make her way down the ail carrying baby Adam dressed in his cute little suit, second was Jodi walking with Charlotte as Alex gives a small smile at his daughter dressed in a beautiful blue dress and boots he lets out a small giggle as both him and Nick share a small glance before Jodi is followed by Becky.

Nick swallows a small lump as finally his favourite person begins to take each slow step towards him he smirks at her as her glance stays on him the whole time holding back the tears of happiness that wanted to fall Nick sighs with a small smirk taking her hands as she finally approaches him "That's one hell of a hessian sack."

Tess lets out a small giggle taking in her dress as Beth gives a small smirk "Please be seated, today we are brought here for the marriage of Nick and Tess, now before you both make your vows I am bound to remind you marriage is a full commitment to both a man and a woman."

Tess and Nick give a small nod as Beth smirks "Nick?"

Nick swallows a lump "Tess McLeod, I take you as my wife, I promise to be your best friend, your faithful partner as I take you to be my one true love, I promise to encourage you through your crazy, fun, loving, un-called for decisions, and I promise to inspire you to do your best and to love you truly through all the good and the bad times, I will be there forever by your side, to laugh with you, to be your shoulder to cry on and to lift you up when your down. To love you unconditionally and forever through the exciting adventures waiting for us to begin, as one together."

Tess licks her dry red lips as a few tears fall from her eyes receiving a nod from Beth Tess clears her throat "Nick Ryan I take you as my husband, as I can't promise to be perfect, as I will make many mistakes, I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you will never have to face them alone, I can't promise you the world, the moon or the stars, but I can promise you this... You will always have a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to talk to, someone to wipe away the tears and to listen when words aren't needed, someone to protect you, someone to support you and someone to love you for you, as our love is true, because you don't only love me or make me happy, but you bring so much joy to our baby boy, as I know you will also bring the same happiness and love to this little baby inside of me waiting to be born."

Nick smiles taking the ring from Alex's hand as he takes Tess' small tanned finger sliding the ring on "Tess, whether we are together or miles apart I will always be in your heart."

Tess smiles taking Nicks ring from Alex as she slides it onto Nicks finger "Nick, whether we are together or miles apart I will always be in your heart."

Beth smiles "Friends, I now pronounce Nick and Tess husband and wife."

Nick giggles bending to her height "I guess I can call you wifey now."

Tess giggles as he places a kiss on her lips "And a baby, really?"

Tess nods as he places another kiss on her lips before pulling her into his embrace.

As they were finally happy, together as one with their little family that they had created, there was no more hurting or pain and no more loss or regret as this happy couple had a lifetime a head together.