𝟓𝟏. 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝

Vote 🎯: 140
Comments: 30 (iss baar pakka 30 hona chahiye)

I looked up and saw Ruhaan standing there with a gun in his hands

Did he shoot this bastard?

Ruhaan's gaze shifted towards me. Our eyes met, and tears welled up in mine as I looked at him. His eyes, too, were filled with tears, and he bit his lower lip, trying to hold back his emotions.

"Ruh..." I whispered softly, my voice trembling.

I missed him, I terribly missed him. I wanted to hug him right now, to hide in his embrace. My body was aching in pain, and I needed him near me. I wanted to ease my pain by staying in his arms, to rest my head on his chest. I longed for his kisses on my face, hoping they would make me forget all my pain.

Ruhaan slowly stepped towards me, his eyes flickering to Advik, who lay unconscious in front of me. His face was not visible and blood dripping from his back. Without a word, he pulled me into his embrace, and I broke down, crying uncontrollably in his arms.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" he asked softly, his voice a soothing balm to my wounded soul.

I shook my head, tears streaming down my cheeks. He gently wiped them away, his touch tender and filled with love.

"I am so sorry, Sohana. I am late," he apologized, his voice choked with guilt and regret. I buried my face in his chest, seeking comfort and warmth. I snuggled closer to him, his arms wrapping around me protectively as he caressed my head. My sobs continued, my body trembling with the force of my emotions.

"Shh, everything is fine. I am here with you. I'll always be with you. You are safe, my baby," he whispered, his words soothing my frayed nerves. His hands moved in slow, comforting strokes along my back.

I lifted my face from his chest and looked up at him, my eyes searching his for reassurance. His gaze was steady, filled with a depth of love and determination that made my heart ache. He gently cupped my face, his thumbs brushing away the remnants of my tears.

"You're safe now, Sohana. I promise I won't let anything happen to you ever again," he vowed, his voice firm and resolute.

I clung to him, the fear and pain slowly ebbing away in the warmth of his embrace. His presence was like a beacon of hope in the darkness that had enveloped me. The nightmare I had endured seemed to fade into the background as I focused on the man who had come to my rescue.

Ruhaan's arms tightened around me, his breath warm against my hair. "I love you, Sohana," he murmured, his voice breaking slightly. "And I will never let you go."

"I love you too, Ruhaan," I whispered back, my voice filled with all the emotions I couldn't put into words. In his arms, I felt safe, loved, and cherished. And for the first time in what felt like forever, I allowed myself to believe that everything would be okay.