𝟓𝟑. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐞?

Vote 🎯: 160 (c'mon atleast itna toh kar hi sakte ho)
Comments: 40

Vote 🎯: 160 (c'mon atleast itna toh kar hi sakte ho)Comments: 40

Three years. It has been three years for us—Ruhaan and I. Three years to the day when Ruhaan proposed to me. These three years went by like a rollercoaster ride. We couldn't even believe that we had spent three years of our lives together.

These three years were filled with tears, laughter, and adventures. There were problems too, but with each other's support, we faced them all. Ruhaan's mother was a huge pillar of support during these three years. She gave me the love of a mother which I always craved.

Everything in these three years was blissful, but today was the happiest and proudest day for me.

I built my own hospital.

Haven Hospital.

Haven means a place of safety or refuge. Indeed, this hospital will provide shelter, comfort, and protection for those who are surrounded by danger and loneliness. And also, in this hospital, there will be no charges for the poor.

Now, I was looking at all the decorations inside the hospital as it was the day of pooja. I thought to seek the blessings of the almighty before I start this new journey.

"Bhaiya, woh upar wale phool ko zara aur upar kijiye na. Log aayenge to unke sir pe lagega," I said to the decorator who was standing on a stool, decorating the entrance.

(Brother, please move that upper flower arrangement a little higher. When people arrive, it will hit their heads.)

"Sohana beta, tumne subah se kuch khaya hai ki nahi?" My father came towards me and asked.

(Sohana dear, have you eaten anything since morning?)

He was holding some wooden sticks which would be needed for firing in the havan kund.

"No papa, I haven't eaten anything. I will eat after the pooja ends," I said, and my father knitted his brows.

"But my child, you should at least eat something light," he said, and I shook my head.

"No papa, I am fasting. I will eat only after the pooja ends," I said, and he sighed.

"As you wish, but make sure you don't faint," he said, and I nodded.

I walked to the main gate of the hospital and saw some flowers falling on the ground from the gate.

"Uff, they aren't doing any work properly," I scolded the decorators in my mind.

I knelt and started to pick up the flowers, but suddenly, more flowers started to fall on me. I looked up to see if the flowers were falling from the gate, but no, they weren't.

More flowers continued to fall on me. I was about to turn around, but a hand snaked around my waist, and I felt a peck on my cheek.

"Congratulations, daisy."