Differences (Edited)

~ Selene ~

I'm walking in the forest of herbs for my mother. But sometimes I come here to think when my mother doesn't have me working with her.

I think about how different me and my mom are different. She has green eyes and I have a gold color close to being amber eye color. We don't even have the same hair color. I have long black straight hair that is dried out when she has brown straight hair that is soft as can be.

I think I could've been adopted it would make a lot more sense to me.

My mother is a witch and I'm just a human girl living in the supernatural world. Only a few humans know that the supernatural world is real.

But my name is Selene Hunt and I'll be turning 18 in a few days and I'm about 4'11 and my favorite color is purple.

I'm grabbing special healing herbs for my mother because she is making healing potions for some people that need it. But when these people come to get her potions she locks me in a magic room that keeps me safe from being harmed or found. Someone here. It's bad to have a human in the supernatural world.

I tried to question my mother on why it's bad, but she won't tell me anything at all. But she makes me drink this stuff that tastes horrible. She says I was a sick baby when I was born so I must take it every day of my life, but I stopped taking it about two weeks ago. I feel completely fine I don't know what she is worried about I'll be 18 in a few days.

I pick a lot more herbs then I needed for my mother just in case she needs them. But I need to hurry on home now. She makes me wear dresses like it's the old century days when I go picking or around the house and a necklace that makes me seems like a witch if someone finds me in the forest. But when we are training I wear what I want.

It's kind of hard to run in a dress sometimes but with years of practice, it gets easier to move around.

Once I'm home I walk straight to the kitchen. "I'm a home mother," I say sitting the basket on the table. "What took you so long?" She asked me with her hands on her hips looking at me with an angry face.

"I was picking the herbs you wanted, and I found some poison blue herbs growing near the river in the forest." I tell her as I grab more potion bottles out the cabinet by the stairs.

"Mmmm...Sure there is Selene." She says adding the herbs to the big bowl making a scrunched face about me. She doesn't like me leaving the house at all. I place the bottles on the table for her before I walk up the stairs taking me some food.

"Make sure you double lock your door and keep the necklace on. Now go hurry to your room the people will be here soon." She tells me as she rushes me upstairs. I go up to my room eating bits of my food. It has this new taste with it I just can't put it to what it could be. Maybe I should ask mom about it for some time.

I get to my room and lock both locks on my door. I sit in my window bed because I don't want to sit on my bed. My room is plain with purple walls and bed covers the same color.

I don't finish the food since I'm not that hungry anymore. She could be putting the stuff in it that she makes me takes.

I grab my notebook to do more of my lessons for the rest of the day.

_________________

~Rita the witch~

She stopped taking the potion I've been giving her. I tried putting some in her food before she got to it but I think she's starting to get suspicious about it and me.

I finished putting making the potions and putting them in the bottles. I pack the bottles in a box for Rob. He is the man who helped me get Selene here and helping me keep her human for our plan to work. I need to tell him that she's not taking it anymore when he gets here.

After I pack up 24 bottles for Rob. He comes walking with a smirk on his face. "What's got you so smile,y," I ask with no emotion. "Well if you may know that the Vampire Royals maybe giving up hope on Selene being alive and safe. But we must make sure she takes the potion so that the Vampire Royals can't sense her. So, we can't let her transform into her vampire self." He tells me as he hands me 30 gold coins and a white rare flower that can't be found in this our world. These flowers can be used for many things like poison, healing, help with pain, help sick people and more.

"Thanks, but she isn't taking it anymore. I've tried everything putting it in her food or drinks even her favorite candy but no nothing is working." I yell at him angrily as a dagger is forced in the air across the room but that's what happens when I get angry things to get thrown across the room.

"Well you'll have to find another way, or she'll turn after her 18th birthday in 2 days from today with a very big hungry for blood since we decided not to give her any trace of blood in her mouth since the Vampire queen gave birth to her. Even though it was the queen's ex-best friend idea to take the baby and do something with it." He tells me as he is rubbing up and down his thighs to calm himself.

"I know but we can't do anything if she doesn't want to take it, but we'll have to keep a close eye on her for the next 2 days to make sure she doesn't transform but we need a plan so what we need to do is plan a birthday party for her so that we can watch her close." I tell him as I pull him into a hug. "We are going to get through this, but, he can't leave this house without you I mean it. I'll be close by watching." He says returning the hug and pecking my cheek.

He takes the potions watching leaves the house. I still love him, but he doesn't see that. Why can't Rob and I be happy together, but no the supernatural world rules don't accept that since he is a werewolf and I'm a witch it's unfair that we are mates but can't be together.

There is many supernatural that have a beloved or mate that they can't be with because of the law. There can't be Inbreeding in our world. They say it's wrong and a punishment by death if your caught inbreeding. It's getting nightfall I should go sleep. I check on Selene to find that she's already sleeping.

I walk to my room and change into night clothes. The thing about royals is that they transform at the age of 18 in human years, but they have surprise abilities when they transform into a vampire. Some are born into it and a little is bitten into being a vampire. I hear it's the most horrible pain when it happens to someone.

But it's kind of rare to find a vampire in this area is why I picked it to raise her as my own. So, I'm going to do what I can to keep her from transforming. I turn my light out and fall into a deep sleep.

Like & Comment Please!