Story Telling (Edited)

*Few Days Later*

~ Selene~

It's been a few days now that I've been staying in the palace. It's not so bad unless you get lost. I got lost the other day looking for the library, but I finally found it when I asked a maid to show me. She was very nice about it.

I could tell that she was a witch because she has the same mark as Cindy the Wiccan on the inside of her wrist. I got to talk to her to find out the she is in her mid-30's with 5 boys and that her husband passed away a few months ago. Which is sad but she erasure me that she was doing fine and that he was in a better place. I for one probably wouldn't be able to be so happy if I lost one of my love ones.

Right now, Cindy, Danny and I are heading to talk to my parents since Kevin is there waiting with them till we get there since he had a meeting this morning.

I was talking with Cindy this morning. She told me that she's going to let Danny turn her. Me being me I was worried that she wouldn't be a witch anymore because I know she loves being a witch and helping people. But she erasure me that she would still be a witch when she's a turn vampire. Which is really cool.

We make it to my father's office to that the door is already open. We walk in one by one when Danny shuts the door behind us. "Finally. your here let's get started." My father says with a sad face. Today is the day I found out my parent's past. "Yes please." I say sitting in a chair between Cindy and Kevin.

"It all started in the mid 1800's when I was arranged to marry a witch from a powerful family since I still didn't find my beloved yet. I looked for about almost two centuries when my father put the arranged marriage in affect." My father explains to us looking angry now.

"I told my father that I needed more time, but he said that I have no choice in anything and that my time it was up. So, he arrange a meeting with the family and their only daughter to come to dinner that night. My mother was killed by a hunter a couple years before I started looking for my beloved." My father says pausing before speaking again.

"My father was never the same after that. I knew what he was going to make me do if I didn't find my beloved because I wasn't going to marry a girl that wasn't my beloved. I looked all around but the one place I wasn't able was Italy because my father wanted me home saying I had no time. It was terrible. I was miserable all time when this girl was around I tried to be happy, but I wasn't. I found out the family was a long line of witches and that the family was cursed from an enemy." My father says looking between Kevin and I to see if we had anything to say.

"But the night of the rehearsal engagement was like every day but with more people. I was supposed to marry the women Rita in a week times. That night I walked around greeting people until I smelt intoxicated smell of vanilla and strawberries. I walked around to find the smell when I came across your mother. She was the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my time. I had her come with me to find my father to tell him the news but at first he wasn't happy at all then told me he would cut the arrangement off since I found my beloved. You mother was in Italy the last place that I was unable to look where she lived with her family" My father says taking his hand into my mother's hand.

Wait a minute did he just say Rita. "Did you say the women's name was Rita?" I ask my father being really confused because the women who I called mother for the past 18 years has that name. "Yes, I did why?" My father says confused too. "Because the women who raised me was named Rita as she kept me human until Cindy and I was attacked to find out there was someone looking for me when Cindy and I run to a cabin I knew. When we met Danny I somewhat found out that I was a royal and he was Cindy's beloved that's when Kevin came into the picture." I tell them both since Kevin and Danny was there.

"It all makes sense now it was around the same time my brother went insane when your mother and I had you and Kevin, but you went missing that same night." My father says running his hands through his hair. "My brother was always off living his life since he was the youngest by 2 minutes and my father already had picked me to be the next king of our kind." My father says to us thinking.

"I have something to tell you." I explain to everyone. I haven't told anyone I've my dream like visions. "Okay you can tell you anything dear." My mother say taking my hand into hers.

"I've been having these weird dreams like visions...." I tell them everything that I've seen when they started. Everyone seemed surprise to see what I said. "Mm that's odd I'll look into that farther more." My father says getting up to walk to his desk. "If I look more into the family history you're the only twin born in the family as a girl. That's really odd too." My father says thinking.

"Alright we look farther into this some more later I'm going to go for a walk." I tell everyone as I get up from my chair. I need to think about everything.

I grab my leather jacket that was hanging on the cost rack to walk out to walk out the palace grounds. I pull my jacket closer to my body because it's kind of could out. The fall color are amazing and my favorite.

I continued to walk around the grounds until I came to a small cabin. One that you would see in those romantic movies. I think to myself to see if I should check it out now or ask some of the maids around here.

I pull out my phone to see that Cindy texted me.

C: your parents want you to come back for something important.

S: Alright I'm coming now.

I texted her back as I walk to the palace doors. I see very expensive cars sitting in the front of the palace. Someone important must be here.

This should be fun I think to myself walking.

Like & Comment Please!