Scared Truth (Edited)

~ Selene ~

It's been two days doing nothing to make sure no one could find us. We still haven't heard from my mother at all after I've called her thirteen times.

I'm starting to get what seems like a rash on my wrist where I have been itching. I need something for it to stop but we have to wait until tomorrow to go out to the town unless we go out in a hour when she wakes up from her nap.

I walk into the room to shower. I grab some yoga pants and a chopped shirt with a black tanktop and my purple bra and panties. I shut the door locking it behind me. I get undressed to hop in the shower turning the water to warm but not too hot water. I get in to wash my body and hair. I shave want I need too before I get out. I like to feel clean after I shower. I turn the off to find Cindy in the bathroom. "How the hell did you get in here?" I ask glaring at her as I wrap the towel from the rack around me. "I picked the lock plus I had to go pee. And don't act like I haven't seen you nake before we are like sister so chill." She tells me flushing the toilet and washing her hands before shutting the door behind her.

I get dried off to get dressed. I wrap the towel around my head as I get dress. Once I'm fully dressed I dry my hair some more. I walk out the bathroom to Cindy eating Oreos on the bed.

"Are you ready to go into town?"I ask her as I take money out my bag to put in a small hand bag. I put my combat boots on slipping a dagger in each one for safety. I don't want the town people to think Cindy and I are a threat. "Yes I'm ready let's go but I'm driving the truck into town." She says snacking the keys from the key holder. I look at her horrified.

You may wonder why I gave her that look because the last time I got in a car with her she drove us into a ditch and jumped a ramp twice for fun. She scared the shit out of me. "I'll drive safe I promise and I know what your thinking it only happened once. GET OVER IT!!" She says yelling the last part as she walked out the front door. Damn she has a loud mouth. "Bitch please you know you love me." She says to me as I walk out the house making sure I have the house key in my hand bag. "Let's just go and get back before someone is able to find us." I tell her as I put my seat belt on as she drives down the road.

________________

It took a hour to get to town and we spent 3 there trying to find what we need. But we got what we came for in town. We got some weird looks while we were there but we didn't pay much attention.

Did I mention that the town is mostly wolf with a little witches and vampires and some humans too. But since I'm human it's weird for them to be seen with a witch since they don't really get along with humans much because some are greedy with money and magic. Its the reason why there is humans and witch's but so little witch's.

It's said in a old tale that all human beings use to be witch's it's because the the Goddess of the supernatural wanted everyone to be equal so the humans were given magic to be equal to those who thought they were under them. But the witch's let the power get to their heads letting the power take over killing those who mistreated them day by day a war were getting closer. The witch's were planning to take over and rule earth they choose the strongest out of all of them. She was the youngest in time born as a witch not human. So they had to wait for her to grow to age but when they did it was to late the other supernaturals attacked the witch's. They feared the witch's with their lives knowing that they would struck one to take over things. So, they took action into their own hands only to have a large number of witch's to give up scared didn't want to die and pointing figures at the women who wanted to take over things to save their children from growing up alone.

This is when the Goddess realize what she done so that very day removed the magic from witch's who did not deserve the power that comes. Leaving so many humans and very little witch's but came to them told them to use your magic to heal and help other to get the respect they want. Some of the witch's went mad from losing there coven sister. They went into hiding never to be heard from again some thought they died from going mad or went into hiding to work on the plan to take over things once again waiting for the perfect moment.

"We are home sweetcheeks." Cindy says getting out the truck shutting the door to get the stuff from the back. I get out to help her shutting the door behind me. I grab the last five bags to walk into the house. I walk inside leaving the door open. I put the the bags in the counter walking back to the front door. I grab the cream for the rash looking thing on my wrist. I rub a small amount on it when it starts to burn really bad I wrap something around my left wrist from me itching it. It burns so bad.

"Well hello I'm Danny, you smell really good but different with power like the Royals." The person in front of the door. Seeing that the person can't get into the house I'm guessing he is a vampire. "What do you mean by that?" I ask the vampire in my door way he has black hair with redish orange eyes very skinny and pale wearing all black and some red. "I'm not sure but you have a power coming off you only the Royal vampires have so you could be there missing child." He says sitting there with a thinking face. "But I'm human there is no way I could be a vampire." I tell him tapping my foot in annoyance. "Oh yes there is a way ma'lady like someone could be keeping your vampire side locked inside you with a potion or spell but taking a potion will have better results on someone." He says with a weird face like he is trying to come up with something.

"Okay maybe I'll go along with your crazy idea what next how would I get my vampire side unlock?" I ask the young vampire getting curious. "Easy you would need a few drops of blood from a Royal vampire to find out a purebreed by birth." He says getting up from the ground dusting himself off. I'm about to answer him when my wrist feels like my skin is being burn and piled off all a once as I feel to my knee clucking my wrist to make it stop having a bloody scream come out. The feeling continues to were I start to feel that someone is poking pins into my wrist so many times I lost count. It feels like forever till Cindy comes running into the room finding me on my knees holding my wrist.

I heard her saying something to me but I can't respond the pain makes it hard to speak. I try to but nothing comes or a weird sound comes out my mouth. The pain soon stops hurting leaving me laying on Cindy's lap crying from when the pain was there. "Hey its alright it's all done now." I hear Cindy say to me as I sit up using both hands only to feel the soreness in my wrist. "I'm fine now. I promise it's all gone now." I say unwrapping the stuff off my wrist to find something on it.

"No it can't be it's not true." I whisper as I don't take my eyes off my wrist. It can't be this has to be some kind of sick joke like serious I'm no freaking royal vampire. Cindy grabs my wrist to see why I looked so horrified at. "No it can't be it's just like Kevin's royal mark. I have to go call Kevin I'll be right back I promise he maybe able to help." She says running back to the room.

"You still here why?" I ask the vampire still at my front door. "She's my beloved, she's so beautiful. What if she doesn't like me or even hates me I can't live without her. I need her." He says falling to his knees feeling scared that Cindy may not feel the same about him. "Don't worry she'll love you just don't be pushy with hee. She has a angrier problem plus she's a witch too. So you better be good to her." I tell him as I point my finger at him angrily. "I'm back and Kevin is on his way he'll should be here in a day." She tells me as she helps me up from the floor. I guess she doesn't know there is a vampire outside.

"Umm Cindy this is Danny." I say pointing out to her that there is someone at the door. When she looks up their eyes lock contact. It seems forever sitting here but it's only been about five minutes I think. I poke Cindy in the boob to get her attention back to me. "I know what y'all are and Danny is allowed in if he behaves." I tell them both as I walk to my room to sleep. That took a lot from me. I take my boots off and lay on the bed letting my head hit the soft pillow only to fall asleep fast.

Like & Comment Please!