Unexpected Guest (Edited)

~ Selene ~

(Recap):

"What is it that you want to give to me?" I ask crossing my arms glaring at the man trying to be patient as much as I can. "Here it is" He hands me a card full of money and a gold bracelet. "Thank you" I say smiling at him. I look over at Cindy to make her come over to where I am so that we can leave. "Well we should be going now, so bye." I say as we walk out the house.

"That man was creepy putting his hand on my shoulder." I say as we get closer to her house. "Yeah I know but I never seen you take down someone like that. He is like twice your weight." She says as she tries to re-act the move I did on the man.

"Yeah I know but I'm not going to let some person touch me like that" I tell her as we walk in to her house. It seems too quiet like usual. "Yeah but it was funny too." Cindy says laughing about it as we walk to her room. I take my bag off and place it on the floor.

"Hey, do you feel something odd about the house since we walked in?" I ask her to put my legs up on the bed. "Yeah, I do but I'm not sure what it is though" She tells me sitting down next to me thinking what could be making the house seem odd.

I get up and walk over to the window to see if anything is weird outside since. I look out to see a man a couple meters from the house, it's hard to make out what his face looks like with him under the tree shade. I feel a strange feeling looking at the man who I cannot seem to figure out who he could be.

I back away from the window not trying to make a big thing so that the man out the window doesn't think I'm panicking about seeing him. I walk over to Cindy gabbing her hand to get her out the house. "Hey what's wrong your acting kind of weird?" She asks me as she grabs my shoulders to make me look at her. "There is a man a couple meters from your window being creepy as shit just standing there." I explain to her getting my bag on.

"There's what outside my window?" She says slightly raising her voice walking over to the window scanning the area. "There is no one out there." She says walking to me. She's probably thinks I'm going crazy now, but I swear someone was standing meters from her window. "But there was someone out there I swear just please can we leave" I ask her walking out her room only to hear a noise downstairs. "Cindy come her now. Someone is downstairs, and I don't think it's your mom." I say to her grabbing her to go out the secret stairs to her mother's room downstairs.

Yes, her mother designed the whole house just to make sure that Cindy is safe if anything like this happened. "Cindy can you sense if your mother is in the house" I ask her as we stop half way down the stairs. Witches have a bond when there is a mother and child or a coven of witch's. It's a shared bond that when a witch is in danger that they can get to them to help and protect each other. "Yeah sure I'll try since the bond is stronger because she's my mother." She says taking a deep breath and closing her eyes only to see her face turn to horror. "Cindy what is it?" I ask shaking her.

"It's my mother I can't feel the bond anymore it was there early when we got in the house, but I can't feel her. But I can feel the person that is in the house, this person isn't good I could feel the evil coming off he like its power or something." She says trying to keep herself from having a panic attack. "Let's get out of here and fast." I tell her as we run through the room to the window climbing only to have some creep bragging into the room.

"Looky what we have here boys, are you leaving now without a goodbye." The creepy man says signaling to have his men come into the house.

Oh, shit looks like we'll have to fight now. Ugh I hate these bitchs they will pay. "Well we have some business to get to since we are going to visit our sick grandparents." I say coming up with my best lie trying to be calm. "Well you see miss you two won't be going anywhere." Mr. Creepy say with a creepy ass face. God, he smells horrible like he hasn't bath in a long time. I think it smells like wet dog and trash all together.