Finding Myself (Edited)

~ Selene ~

'What do you mean she has the mark?' I hear someone say in a low whisper. I think that's Kevin. I sit up getting dizzy walking out the room to find Danny, Kevin, and Cindy sitting in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I ask them as I get weird looks from all three of them as I sit next to Cindy at the table. "We are trying to find as to why you have the royal mark on your wrist." Kevin says getting some more coffee.

"Maybe it's because she has the royal blood in her veins and she is princess Selene." This time it was Danny who said this. "He could be right." I say agreeing with Danny. "Yes, he could be but why do you smell so human but since your birthday I noticed something different about you that I can't seem to put words into what seems different." Kevin explains to us as he takes another sip of his coffee mixed with blood.

"Okay but I did stop taking this potion my mother made me take growing up she always said that it was to keep me from getting really badly sick as I got older. I couldn't stand taking it." I say remembering the taste of the potion. "Plus, it would make me have a high fever for a few days after taking it she would say that it's working." I tell them as I remember growing was like taking the potion. "Wait so your saying that you got fevers every time you took the potion?" Cindy asks me as she looks kind of panic like she knows something. I nod to her in response to her question.

"Oh, shit she wouldn't do that, that's only used when one has no choice." Cindy says mumbling under her breath. "What the fuck do you mean Cindy?" I ask her getting upset and angry. My emotions are all over the place right now. "Meaning that your mother forcefully gave you a potion to be human when you were born a purebred vampire. It makes all since now." She tells me as she bangs her hand on the table. "So, your saying that I was kidnapped by the women who raised me but that doesn't make any sense to me. Why raise me when you could sell me to the higher bitter." I say to Cindy as I look at Kevin for some help.

"I need to go call someone I'll be right back." Kevin says walking out the room. "It explains why your mother can back with a baby after being gone for so long. My mother use to tell me that it's odd that she came back with you because she was never pregnant in the first place." Cindy explains walking out the kitchen thinking more. "So, what if I'm really the princess?" I ask her a bit worried I don't want to lose Cindy she's family to me. "It's weird that she would keep your name the same too. But that we will find out what's going to happen when Kevin gets off the phone." Cindy tells me as she sits next to me eating a banana muffin now. Danny gets up walking out the room to another room.

"Your right it's weird but she did keep me hidden from the Royals guards when they came to do the random search. But this doesn't make any sense to me." I say looking at her.

"So how are things with you and Danny" I say to her since I want some more answers to what happened after I passed out sleeping. "He is kind of like Kevin in a way but more of a stubborn jerk face at times way and he is an awesome kisser too." She says blushing like there is no tomorrow.

"Girl you better go get that and keep him to your hip from other women." I tell her poking her face in which I get a dirty look in return. "Stop poking my face" She says glaring at me now. I stop poking her when she tries to throw something at me. Kevin walks back into the room not look so happy at all.

"So, what you find out from the phone call?" I ask being a bit nosy and curious at the same time. "Well it turns out that my father or could say our father was supposed to marry a power witch when he was young before he met mother before their wedding. The witch was bound pissed when she heard about that he met his beloved. And said a whole bunch of stuff saying that she'll take what's mine back when the times comes. After she said that she disappears into the dark night. He doesn't remember her name since she always used different one and looks when she moved around a lot." Kevin explains to us what his father says to him.

"So, you think the women who raised me is that witch?" I ask him as I steal some of the muffin from Cindy. "Yes, I do she seemed a bit odd when I was there at your birthday like she was seeing a ghost." He tells me as I remember that day. She seemed different and quiet too. "Alright let's say that I'm the missing princess. What would happen to me if the bleed doesn't work or does work?" I ask him as I try to get an idea of what would happen.

"Well if it doesn't work your body will slowly shut down killing you from the inside. But if it does work your body temperature will go up like your burning in fire being stabbed more times than you can remember to count but the things is you could end up like uncle and have a thirst for blood that it won't stop unless you have someone who can help you not turn out like that. He made his own choices that's why he is like that." Kevin explains to me of what could happen. I nod my head in response to his answer he gave me.

I need the truth about everything. I know my life was a lie from the beginning and that she didn't look at me like a loving mother would when I would do stuff for her or around the house.

"I'm ready to do this." I say to them all as I get up from the table. "I need to change into something different first before it happens." I say walking out the room.

Like & Comment Please!