Birthday (Edited)

~ Selene ~

I walk into a forest that I did not know. I'm dreaming I think. I have five wolves around me growling or what it seems to look like. I back up to see my mother at a young age. "What have you done witch, you have ruined things like your family and working with the hunters too. You killed my only son and what did my son do to you that you had to kill him." A man says walking over to the frightened woman picking her up by the throat. I can't see the face beside a scar on his left cheek. "I should kill you the same way you killed my son. But that would be the way to easy. I'm having some good witch friends of mine to put a spell on you to where you can't kill yourself from the depression and loneliness but as you get older over the years your powers will weaken to where you are just a human" He told her as he drops her to the ground growling at her.

"He tried to rap me, his wolf took over trying to rap me as I tried to get away from him but no he caught me all I did was knock him out but next thing I know he's on the ground with a knife in his neck. I loved him so much but he didn't have the right to try and rap me but someone else killed him and blamed it on me." She yells at him trying to stand up to look at his face explaining to the man what happened that night.

"I don't want to hear it, witch. Your kind is nasty and evil you kill people who are good for those who are bad because they are brainwashed. Now get the hell off my territory or I won't think twice about killing you." He growled to scare her to make his threat more dangerous to her.

The place starts to fade away to see Cindy talking to a guy that looked like Kevin, but it wasn't him. I try and yell that he isn't him that he is someone else to get away from him. But no, she doesn't hear me. I fall to my knee to see my best friend get killed by this monster. I cry out to her, but nothing comes out as I scream to see Kevin be killed by the same man.

I look all around me to see people that I've met dead in front of me. Everyone is gone, it can't be. I'm all alone now. I see a man about my age coming my way, but I can't see his face because of the darkness of the night. I see the same man that looks like Kevin but with red eyes come up behind the man who I seem to have some kind of connection him too. The man bites him in the shoulder only to start drinking his blood from him.

"Sweet darling niece of mine you will soon be mine. You will be like me." He says grabbing my wrist pulling me to go with him into the darkness, but I don't want to. I fight against him only to get knocked out.

****End of Dream****

I wake up drenched in sweat panicking to realize that I'm home in my bed right where I was when I fell asleep. It was just a nightmare it's not real. It's only a trick.

I try and go back to sleep not wanting to have that dream again.

_____________

"Wake up birthday bitch." I look up to see Cindy jumping up and down on my bed. Ugh, someone help me please I want to sleep more. "Go away please I want to sleep some more." I say mumble into my pillow. I soon feel her get off the bed thinking she left me alone, but I was wrong. I hear her scream in my ears. "Oh, my goodness shut up damn it" I say going to my bathroom to shower.

I shower what I need to. I get out to dry off to find out that I didn't get clothes. I wrap the towel around me only to look at the sink to see clothes there. She planned this from the start to wake me up like that.

I get dressed it's an outfit like I had on yesterday but new. I'm guessing she bought this for me. I decide to put on a little makeup for something different. I put some eyeliner and eye shadow on that's about it. I don't need makeup to feel pretty like some people. I walk out of the bathroom to strap my daggers on and grabbing my little black book to put in my leg pocket.