Trouble Comes Knocking (Edited)

~ Selene ~

I'm getting myself ready before I take the risk of maybe transforming or killing myself in the process. But I'll take my chances I need to know the truth.

Kevin told me last night that I needed to get a good rested sleep before I do it even though I'll probably screaming from pain for a couple of hours or days, but I won't know until it's done and over with.

I'm eating some pizza while Cindy and Danny are out getting blood bags for him and Kevin as they stay here with us. "This pizza is so good." I say walking into the living room where I find Kevin on his phone typing away. "What are you doing?" I ask him as I sit down on the couch next to him as I turn the TV and Xbox one on. I get on Netflix to search for something to watch.

I come across the show Grey's Anatomy. I've only seen a few episodes of it but never from the very first episode, so I guess I'll watch some of it now until later. But the show is about a Doctor who finds herself caught up in personal and professional passions with fellow doctors in the Seattle hospital. Cindy use to talk about the show all the time before her mom had to send her away.

"I'm playing a game and talking to someone" Kevin says finally as he looks up from his from at me. "Who you are texting?" I ask leaning over to see who is it but before I could get a chance to see anything he moves his phone from me. "It's none of your business but this chick won't leave me alone. She is freaking crazy obsessed over me." He tells me as he shows me the missed calls, text, and how many voice mail left.

I see some of the text she sent. There is so many about 1,000 or more from this chick. Few of the many things she is telling him to call her. She said in one text is that 'ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!!!!' another one says, 'Where are you at?' this chick is nuts. She also wrote something that I would not want to ever read or even think about it. "This chick is messed up in the head." I tell him as I hand him back his phone in horror at what I just read. "Yeah I know." He says getting up from the couch.

I go back to the TV only to have Cindy and Danny running into the room looking scared. "What's wrong?" I ask rushing over to them. "Their back. They weren't supposed to find us. I put a protective spell on the house to where no one could find the house either." She says rushing out as she panics. "Hey, it's okay we'll handle it and we have Kevin and Danny with us here this time." I say pulling her in a hug.

"Let's get this over with." I say walking over to the front door. I open it to find about six guys out in the front yard. Most of them I remember from the night we came here. Didn't I scare the shit out of them the first time? Okay now this needs to end. I'm going to kill all of them. "What do you want?" I say with venom in my voice.

"We came for what our master wants." The man who I recognize from that night. I guess he is the leader now, since I killed the first one. "And what is that may I ask?" I ask being somewhat curious as to what they want. "Master wants you. He has said that he has big plans for you." He says stepping forward towards me more. "I don't want anything to do with him and I'm not going with you, so goodbye now." I say turning my back on him walking more into the house. He is a vampire, so he isn't able to come in. you have to give a vampire permission into your home for them to enter.

"And you weren't invited in either get off my yard." I say calm and cool with no emotion on my face. "Ah but that's the thing you're going to come with us either way princess. You see you really don't have a choice here. So, listen be nice and come with us." He tells me being cocky. This guy needs a reality check big time. "Looky here It's not the 19th century anymore. And women have rights so yes, I do have rights mister. Be a big boy and walk away with your arms still attach to your body." I say glaring at him now.

No one disrespects me or any women saying we don't have a choice in anything, but things change which I'm happy about. I really don't want to live in a time were women are stuck being a stay at home moms and cooking in the kitchen while the man makes the money. "Seems to be that you haven't realize that I'm not taking no for an answer Selene." He says me as I see his face getting grim.

"Looks like you're getting your ass kicked today." I say as I'm about to walk out the house when I see one of the guys he is with walks up to him and whispers something to him. Damn I wish I had vampire hearing right now. "Well, darling it looks like I'm leaving, finish some business for my master and come back another time." He says with a smirk walking away into the forest.

I turn around to find Kevin and Danny trying to wake a fainted Cindy on the couch. "Damn it, the panic attack made her faint." I say running to the kitchen to get a wet rag. I go to the sink and wet the rag under cold water. I rinsed it before I rush back into the kitchen as I make my way over to Cindy folding the rag as I wipe her face a little to help her walk up.

Cindy open her eyes looking panic to calm down to find that I'm still there with her. "You're all right, they didn't touch you in away way and I'm soooo sorry for panicking like I did." She says sitting in on the couch. "No, they didn't even though the guys had to make sure you didn't hurt yourself when you fainted. And it's alright you're not use to deal with stuff like this until now." I tell her as I pull her into a hug showing her that it's all right.

"Alright I'm good now but we got to do the whole transforming for you tonight before those creeps come back and we don't know when that is." She says getting up as she walks out the room to the kitchen.

"You may be right, but I think it could wait until tomorrow." I say to everyone in the room as I sit on the couch. "But the longer we wait to find out if you're the princess or not could be dangerous if those people come back and your transforming still." Kevin explains to me as he cuts his palm with one of Cindy's daggers and pouring the blood in the wine glass Cindy brought back in the room with her. "Okay I guess your right then" I tell them as I stand up to take the half full glass.

"There is one more thing after you drink the blood, since it'll be in your system, I have to bite you so that you die and come back as a vampire because I really don't want to snap your neck." Kevin says looking at me a bit worried. "Is it because you know if you do that in front of Cindy she will snap yours after." I say knowing it's true that she would snap his neck. I see out the corner of my eye of her shaking her head in agreement.

"Are you ready to do this?" Cindy ask handing me the glass. Blood doesn't bother me at all and doesn't freaks me out either which was always odd to Cindy. She can't stand it at all. "I'm already as I'll ever be." I say grabbing the glass and drinking ever bit of it. As soon as I'm done I out my wrist in front of Kevin to bit it for the venom to attack my body.

Soon after his teeth goes through my skin, I feel sting of pain making me have the urge to scream out. Once he pulls away I start to feel dizzy when I move around the room. Wow this works really fast. I need to sit down. I move to sit on the couch but before I could do that I black out.

Like & Comment Please!