Briefing?

~Selene Hunt ~

It's been a boring week since I'm not allowed to leave the palace. I've spent some time with Damon before he had to leave to go home.

But I did find out that he likes to ride horses and reading and now playing video games to in his free time. He likes to eat any type of food. His favorite color is the color of my eyes. His family name goes back many centuries and is still one of the first finding families of his country. Which is really amazing to know about him because I've read some more up on the Vampire Royals finding families.

There is like only six left since most of the families were over thrown many centuries ago by angry people but some were poisoned before death. People can be messed up badly when they are power hungry.

I've been getting training done to control my hungry and my abilities. I have the ability to use the four elements water, fire, air, earth and to telaport to places. It's pretty cool to use. I took my instructor and I to Egypt and Puerto Rico. It was pretty hot there since it like mid October now. My instructor was really impressed about it and told me that I was finished for the day since telaporting can make you tired from doing it since I'm still a new comer with powers.

I'm walking to the kitchen now trying to find Cindy and get food. What I'm hungry a girl gotta eat. But seriously I haven't seen her or Danny since the night we all watched a movie together. It's like they disappeared on me. I've looked around for them for when I was training since my mother said I have to go and do it.

I walk into the kitchen to find them both sitting at a small table. "Hey guys, I've been looking for you two all week." I said grabbing some Chicken and dumpling out of the bag pot on the stove. These are really amazing to eat. "Um we've been busy." Cindy says getting uncomfortable in my glance.

I listen for a heart beat in the room only to find that I couldn't. She let him turn her. "You let him turn you." I say low enough for them to both to hear. "We were gonna wait for it but it get heated between us after we went up after the movie. And Danny has been tending to me for most of the week. I just woke up from it." Cindy explains to me keeping her head down like she's a shame of what happened.

"What's wrong and where is Dean at?" I ask her as I eat another bit of my food. "He is starting school this week so he is going to lessons with the palace teacher three times a day so that he gets a good education. And I don't feel my mother anymore the connection is gone completely." Cindy says taking a bowl of chicken and dumplings from Danny. She looks at me heart broken with tears running down her cheeks.

I walk over to her pulling her into a hug only to have her break down in tear more. "It'll be okay it's not because you turned. You were having trouble feeling the connection a couple weeks ago too but we'll find her I promise." I said rubbing her back to comfort her. "Thanks I'm glad I'm with you with all this is happening because I don't know what I would do your like a sister to me." She explains. She wipes her face off to look more at ease then before.

We got back to eating our food. "PRINCESS" "PRINCESS" I hear one of the maids yelling as she comes through the kitchen. I get up walking over to her. "What's wrong" I ask the young maid who looks very panick. "T-there is a wo-women as-asking for you." She finally gets out from calming down. "What is the women saying?" I ask the maid as we walk to the front of the palace. "She says she is your mother sister and what's to meet her niece" the maid explains to me.

"Alright thank you and I would like it if you stayed by me just in case." I say to the maid as we approach the women who claims to be my aunt. As we get closer to where so called aunt I see my mother talking to her. "Selene your finally here. Meet my sister Jane." My mother says looking at me.

My aunt Jane turns around looking happy. She looks almost like my mother but with bright red hair with dark green eyes. She pulls me into a tight hug. "Cant.....breath...." I say as I try and breath through her tight grip. "Oh sorry about that, I do forget at times that I have a tight grip." She says letting me go.

"It's alright." I say stepping back from her. "Sister what are you doing here?" My mother asks my aunt. "Well I have some news from mother and father to tell you but I'll do that later but I heard from mother that you found Selene not to long ago." She says walking over to me putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Alright then let's go have some tea and talk." My mother says as we walk to the garden room. "Selene how are you liking it here?" My aunt asks as she sips her tea. "I like it just not what I'm use too." I tell her as I sip my ice coffee. The maids know I don't drink tea so I get my favorite ice coffee. Coffee is so good to have.

"How long did it take for you to go through the change?" My aunt asks being curious. I haven't talked about that since I woke up. It was so painful to go through not being able to move, talk or anything. I think back to what Kevin how long it took, it was 16 hours I'm sure of it because he was explaining that it shouldn't have been that short. "Kevin told me it only took 16 hours for me to fully turn." I say to her as I look down at my phone.

"That's impossible.." She trails off as of thinking of something. "This has only happened with your father's brother but only took him about 19 hours I think from what your father and my sister has told me from all the years go. Everyone still thinks that's another reason he went blood crazy too after your father took the throne." She says sipping tea as she spoke.

"I don't think I'll turn out like him if he doesn't find me or get to me. The palace is very high guarded plus I'm well trained to defend myself when needed." I said shrugging my shoulders sipping more of my coffee.

"Well that is a good thing but you are very important to us and we do not want to lose you again like before." She says getting up smiling. "I know I'm glad to be in my true home and family." I say getting up as well. Even though Rite stole me for her own gain there is still a part of me that still sees her as my family too.

"Your father is home my sister and I have some business to talk with him. I'll see you late at dinner." My mother says to me with a smile. But it's not a real smile but a sad smile. Something is up and I'm going to find out. I nod to my mother before walking out the garden room.

It's like noon I think as I walk through the palace halls looking for something to do. I go up to my room to find something on my bed. I walk slowly to my bed making sure it's not some treat. I get closer to see who it's from. It's a thing of white and red roses with a purple bow around them.

I look at the card to see its from Damon. It reads:

'My dearest love,

I miss you so much. I'm counting the days till I can see you again My Love.

Call me of you need anything or just want to talk or text me. I'll answer you either way.

Damon XOXO'

Awwe he is so sweet. I did forget to ask him for his number before he left so how would I be able to message him. I turn the card over to see another note.

'P.S. I already put my number in your phone. It's under the nickname you gave me 'CuddleBear'.

Alright I'll message him after I take a nap I feel really tired with this bad headache coming on.

I find a vase in my room to put the roses in it by my window for some sunlight before laying down for a nap.
Like & Comment Please!