Bad News (Edited)

~Selene ~

It's been a few days now since I woke up from the transformation. I'm finishing my training up for the day, since I've been down here all morning.

Kevin told me I shouldn't have woke up so early saying the transformation was only 14 hours long. Which only means is that I'm the missing royal.

He also said that we should leave soon to get to the palace before those guys show up again. I don't want to face them so soon.

I walk up to the kitchen to find Cindy sitting at the table looking at something. I walk over to the refrigerator to grab some milk with a mixer of some blood because I can still have human foods and drinks as long as I have some blood with what I have.

"Cindy what are you looking at?" I ask her as I sit down next to her taking a sip of my drink. "It's a map. I'm looking for a safe route to take to the palace for when we leave soon." She explains to me still looking at the map.

I'm kind of feeling nervous about meeting them in a few days. I'm not sure what I'm going to say to them. I've got to talk to Kevin about this when him and Danny get back soon.

I walk over to the pantry so that I could find some food. I'm really hungry still. I find some microwave mac and cheese. Yumm..

I cook my food then, I mix the cheese stuff in it to start eating. It's so good and I know it's not tampered with.

I can finally eat food in peace without having to worry about someone putting something in it. I finish my food to see Kevin and Danny walk through the house. They both didn't look happy but more to being terrified of something. "What's wrong?" I ask walking up to Kevin feeling worried.

"It looks like we may have to leave sooner then we think." Danny says butting in before Kevin could get a weird in. "Why?" I ask getting confused at all of this. What could possibly be wrong. "We are being watched so we have to leave late tonight when they don't see us leave the house." This time it was Kevin who answered me.

Just effing great these people don't know when to leave someone alone from the beginning when they are told to get lost. I'm not ready to leave yet. "So, let's go get ready before we have to leave." I say to everyone in the kitchen. Before I walk out the room Cindy grabs my arms to stop me.

"I can make an illusion to make it look like we are leaving and going south for about a couple hours for us to go north to get some what close to the palace." Cindy says with a serious look. "Alright do that but right now all of us need to get ready first and to make sure they believe the illusion so that we can leave without being seen." I explain to everyone before I move to the room I've been sleeping in.

________________________

* 3 Hours Later *

We've been waiting to leave but Cindy has been preparing for the spell to make sure it works perfect so that's we won't be seen leaving.

I've already packed stuff for our trip in a cooler. It'll be a long drive to get there. I put everyone stuff at the front door to make sure everything was set and ready to go in the truck.

I walk back to the kitchen to have this weird feeling like something is happening. I see Cindy running to me with Danny, and Kevin. " What's wrong?" I ask them all feeling sick.

"We need to go now the illusion is up and already going south to throw them off. So, let's go now." She says pulling me to the truck for us to leave. We all rush into the truck heading north.

This is going to be a long as ride to the palace.

I fall in and out of sleep to find that we are at a stop place to find Cindy asleep and Kevin and Danny gone. Which means I have to sit here till they get back. They better come back soon because I have to go potty bad.

I turn to Cindy and poke in the cheek hard to cause her to wake up in a panic looking for an sign of danger.

"Why the hell did you wake me up?" Cindy says glaring at me. "Well if you must know I've got to go to the bathroom and Kevin and Danny isn't here right now so I couldn't leave you alone." I explain to her as I side the truck as I grab the trucks keys before shutting the door. I start walking to the rest room when Cindy comes running behind me.

We get to the bathroom and do our business and wash our hands. We walk out to find Kevin and Danny running around looking panic.

This is kind of funny watching them run around looking like they are crazy or on something.

Cindy and I get a go laugh out of this, but we have to get going now before someone notices us.

"Hey, what's got you guys in a bunch?" I ask them both watching them run around like chickens. "We are looking for you guys because y'all weren't here when we got back." Kevin explains to us looking angry now. "Well maybe next you'll wake us up before you decide to leave us in the truck a sleep knowing that's something could've happened." I explain to them getting frustrated now. How dare he try and pull this on us.

"Let's just get out of here like now." I say as Cindy and I get in the back sit of the tuck. Kevin pulls out the shop parking lot onto the road again.

We are still in the forest but we've past some places people would like to stop and stare at the amazing sight in front of us, but no Kevin wanted to be bitch and say that we have to get to the palace in like 2 or 3 days times no later them that.

We just continued to drive down the road in the night forest getting closer to the palace in no time.

Like & Comment Please!