Pain (Edited)

~ Cindy ~

It's been a couple of hours since Selene passed out from drinking the blood and having Kevin bite her. I had Kevin put her in the bedroom to be comfortable the whole time we wait for her to wake up.

Kevin told us that it should take about two to three days for her to wake up from this. I just hope she wakes up sooner. When she fainted, I panicked as I grabbed her from hitting the ground. I would be a terrible best friend if I let her fall and hurt herself. I can't let that happened.

We are sitting here waiting while Kevin is getting everything ready for her when she wakes up. I turned the radio on while waiting so that the room doesn't sound so quiet. I better take off her daggers because knowing her she'll use them on someone when she wakes up.

She better wake-up from this or I'm killing someone. I've learned a lot in past two days about my powers and about the Royal vampire family. They have a long line of power males. Not one female was born until Selene. Vampires can get pregnant once every 50th years if they please but I looked farther into their history the kings brother became a blood thirsty monster when he didn't become king two centuries ago.

They had waited to have kids because he threaten to murder their kids right in front of them as they die too or turn then in to monsters like him. So, they had him locked up only to have him break out two years ago. Maybe that explains all the guards or warriors walking around at times, it's going to be for them to lock him up again.

"Oh shit." I say aloud. Kevin's uncle is after the both of them. This is really bad now. "Hey, Cindy what's wrong?" Danny asks sitting next to me on the couch. "The both of them are in terrible trouble if their uncle gets a hold of them." I explain to him "We better hope she wakes up real soon because I'm going to have to find a spell that will make the house invisible with anyone in it and hide our smells too." I say rushing to the spell books on the shelf in the other room.

I've got to go through all of them to find the right spell for it. "I need you to go get me some stuff. I need six candles three whites and three blacks. Now go and get them." I say to him as I rush him out the house.

__________________

* 4 Hours Later *

It took me four hours to go through the book to find the rest of the stuff I need for the spell. And when I do, I have to make everyone bracelets that will hide our smell from anything.

I have Danny putting the candles in a circle in the basement for me to do the spell. I'm in the kitchen ending some pizza before I go down and do the spell. I feel someone hand wrap around my wrist and kissing my cheek to find Danny smiling at me. "It's all set up down there for you when you're ready." Danny say walking to the refrigerator grab some blood to put in his milk. It turns it to a dark pink.

I finish eating and put my plate in the dish washer before walking down to the basement. "I'm going down now y'all stay up here." I say kissing Danny's cheek before going now.

I walk downstairs to the basement shutting the door behind me. There is only light from the candles all in the room. I sit in the middle of the circle of candles to do the spell right.

I take deep breath as I close my eyes to start. I chant 'Circumdabit te mundi rectores domum invisibility mihi carmen, cum aliis se circumspicere, ut me non, shalnt invenitur cum videant, non vident coram aliis, non erit' three times as the spell books says to do. I feel a strange feeling around me after the spell is over. ("Cosmic powers surround thee house, grant me such invisibility, when others look all around, find me they won't, I shall not be found, when they look, they will not see, for others sight, I will not be!" meaning of the spell.)

I open my eyes feeling really tired. I try and keep my eyes open, but the sleepiness takes over before that I hear Danny and Kevin running down stairs panicking about me to have Danny picks me up to run up the stairs, placing me on the couch letting the sleepiness take over.

_____________________

~ Selene ~

All I feel is pain everywhere. I tried waking up or even making a sound but nothing happening. It's dark all over. Sometimes I get waves of shocks of pain that makes me scream bloody murder. Sometimes I go in and out of consciousness.

I try to scream trying to wake up my body, but nothing comes out. I feel something wet around me.

I feel so hot like my body is on fire. I can't take it. More waves of pain come were, I'm finding myself able to grab on to the sheets of the bed to stop me from screaming but it doesn't work.

The pain keeps coming faster making it harder to breath. I can finally open my eyes for me to look around the room trying to me distract me from the pain.

Kevin, Danny, and Cindy come running in the room looking panic and weird asking me something. But before I try to speak, everything starts to look fuzzy to where I can't tell what it is in the room around me. I'm not able to make a word come out of my mouth.

The pain comes again only to where it isn't as bad like it's going down a nock or something. I close my eyes to rest them from being so tired from the pain.

My body still feels hot but not at bad. I feel someone pick me up taking me somewhere.

I feel cold water around my body. It cools me down a lot to where it seems like I could probably move my body. I think it's over now. I open my eyes to find all three of them looking at me like something is wrong with me.

"Can I get something to drink?" I ask feeling my throat being really dry. Kevin walks out the room fast to come back with two glasses one with water and the other blood. I grab the glass of blood once I smelt that sweet smell hit my nose.

I drink every bit of it before handing the glass back to him. But I also grab the glass of water to drink to get the blood down faster before handing him back the glass. I start to feel so much better. "Thank you, I feel better now." I say standing up in the tub to get out to shower and change.

"Are you sure you want to be moving around so much right now?" I hear Cindy say as I walk to the room to grab some clothes before showering. I walk back to the bathroom to still find them standing confused about everything that just happened.

"Yes, I'm sure I feel fine just sore from it." I say pushing them out the bathroom.

Like & Comment Please!