Truth Comes Out (Edited)

~ Selene ~

I like my room because I have a built-in bathroom and a walk-in closet that I don't have the clothes for so I just use it for a painting and drawing room for now.

I grab my pj's and walk to the bathroom putting my pj's on the sink shutting the door behind me. I turn the shower on to heat up little before I get in. I get into the shower to was what I need to so that I don't use much water.

I turn the water off and get out drying myself off so that I don't get cold. I put the towel around my head to dry my hair. I put my purple pj's on after drying my mop of hair. I brush my hair walking out of the bathroom to double lock my door.

I turn the light out to go to bed early I'm sleepy from the day I had. I'm ready for bed I guess.

_______________

I wake up to loud banging somewhere it's about 4 in the morning. I start to walk down the stairs when I hear my mother talking to someone.

"She's not eating what I'm cooking for her. She just looks at me like she has the look of I'm not eating that junk or like I poison it which I don't. It's the same look I get when I ask her if she wants food. We have to keep a close eye on her so that she won't be able to turn. We can't let the happen at all. She could end up being a danger to the people around her if she turns out like her uncle it could be bad." She says to someone who looks to be leaving now. But I couldn't hear anything he was saying to her.

I went back to my room double locking the door behind me. Now I definitely don't trust my mother. So she could not be my real mother.

Ugh, I'm getting a headache from thinking about any of this stuff that I've heard tonight. I need to sleep.

I start doing some yoga to relax me before I went to stretching. This always helped me sleep at bedtime for me when I had trouble sleeping at night or when I would have strange nightmares about being in a big castle at night time.

I would see blurred faces that I couldn't make out but the voices sounded like I've heard them at one point in my life but I don't remember when. Then they would start getting closer as the run after me that's when I would end up waking up drench in sweat from the dream but something would always be different about the dreams when I have them. It's weird I think.

I get done my yoga and stretching so I lay back in bed to end up falling asleep once my head hit my soft pillow.

Like & Comment Please!