Chapter 1

***************************************

ESHA POV

"Look I need to meet Mr. Ibrahim, he know me, just tell him that Esha Khan is here" I pleaded to Mr. Akram (Manager of Mr. Ishaq Ibrahim). "Ma'am I've told you many times that he is not here, he is on holidays with his family" annoyingly he said.

Actually his behavior was right, I've been asking him same question for more than an hour because I must have to meet Mr. Ibrahim. He is only person who could help me right now,

*Beta(Son/Daughter) If you ever need my help feel free to come, here this is my card, and this... is my personal number* memory flashed back as i mentioned he knows me.

FLASHBACK (one year earlier)

"eshaaaaaaaaaa apiiiiiii(sister)" i woke up with loud scream of my cute little yet annoying siblings.

"uuugh, saad and alishba i'm so tired let me sleep please" pulling my blanket to my face I murmured.

"No, wake up mom says you have to go for grocery shopping today and WE are going with YOU, so hurry up now we are ready" and tickle me until i get my butt out of my cozy bed.

"fine" i gasp. I took my towel and my black full length skirt with leopard print top and headed to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, blow dry my hairs and came out. I tie my hair in a low bun and put on black scarf and descended stairs.

"Salam Maa(Mom/Mother)" I greet mom and peck on her cheek.

"Walaikum AsSalam Eshu" she greet with a soft smile.

"your breakfast is ready" mom said while putting my favorite chocolate doughnut and Chocolate shake.

"thanks Mom, You are the best" I hug her.

"Yuuuum, you are the best cook no doubt" i complemented her

"Tell me something I don't know" playfully rolling her eyes she said.
I chuckled.

"Mom give me the list, I should go now" i said grabbing my hand bag and phone.

"here" mom handed me a list "where is saad and alishu?" i ask mom "they don't seems to be interested as their friends are at backyard" she grin pointing to the back door.

"that's relief" I fake sigh.

Soon after getting every single thing i get out of the store while chunking my favorite chocolate bar.

I look around people enjoying the beautiful morning in a nearby park.

As i crossed the half way of the park, i saw an elderly aged man rushing to the other side of the road without looking at his right side from where the truck was approaching him in speed.

"Excuse me Sir watch the other side" i shouted but he didn't hear.

Then only one thing cross my mind was push him back risking my life, still I ran towards him and push him right on time. I roll down on a road, my elbow, head and knees got injured. "Oh dear are you ok?" that man came running to me and help me stood up.

"yea, ouch.. Yeah sir I'm fine but are you ok? I mean u were running recklessly that tempo was coming right to your direction! Ummm.. But, Where it goes?" i look back and forth but that tempo was no where to be seen

"wait here beta (Daughter) I'll be back in a minute" he said ane came back in a little while along with water bottles and bandage.

"here drink it and show me your wounds" he handed me one bottle and clean my wounds with other.
Well it was painful.

He was nearly of my father's age and the wrinkles and facial features on his face reminds me of my dad. And tears roll down my cheeks.

"No problem child it'll be ok in few day, no need to worry, but you need to see doctor and should go for tetanus injection" he said with a smile and concerning tone.

"No.. I mean yes I will, you just remind me of my dad, and tjis made me sad" i said smiling sadly.

"No need to feel sad, give me your dad's number I'll call him, this way I'll also get a chance to meet a man who raised you so well" he said stroking my cheek

"I wish i could call him, and i wish this could be that much easy.. Just a phone call and right back into our lives... I wish there would be any telephonic connection in the sky... I wish.." i dont understand why i blurt out words that i was holding for so long. Ive never talk about this with my mom either, i don't understand why i cried in front of a complete stranger, just because he resemblance to dad.

"Oh m sorry my child please don't cry he might be in good place, just pray for him, he might get Hurt watching you like that and believe me he would be really proud of you" He tried to soothe me with his wise words but I was already in so agony that I could help and start crying.

It was a month ago since my dad leave us but feels like tomorrow. Still grief, pain and agony is there even when things are back to normal. Laughter we shared together, time we spent, it's all memory now...

"Well pretty lady allow me to introduce myself" he snap finger bringing me back to the reality.

"Mr. Ishaq Ibrahim CEO and owner of Ibrahim and Co. The building in front of the park, what is the good name of this beautiful lady? " he said pointing towards the mirror building opposite to the park
"Esha Khan, Business Student, in my last semester"

i said and held my hand. "beautiful name of beautiful girl" he compliment.

"sorry my child I'm quite in rush, couldn't drop you home but here... it's my card if you ever need my help in any case you can come directly to me.... Any time i repeat" he handed me his business card and we bid salam. When I was about to turn,

"Child" he stopped me " Yes uncle?" i look where he was standing.

"after your graduation if u need job come to my office or directly call to my P.A" He smiled

" Sure thank you so much uncle" and we parted our ways.

~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~