Chapter 17

Huzaifa POV
"Marium, don't you think we should call sami? It isn't safe to left sami alone. It could also risk esha's life" i asked Mariyum after an hour.

"hon. Give them some privacy, leave them, he's strong enough to handle two to three men" i joked, he chuckle
"but-" she cut me "no buts, taught me another step" she said pulling me to the center of the room
"fine" i said rolling my eyes
"make that face again and I'll kill you" she said with fake glare.
I chuckled and hold her hand and start doing a salsa
"hey love birds part 2 you don't need to do single couple dance practices. It's a group dance girls and boys." Ali chuckle, Mariyum blush.

"Ok so let's get parted in groups" i said and Mariyum and Ali nodded.
We divided into two groups and start practicing and for another one hour we all practice.
"I'm tired" Alizeh said sitting on the floor.
"me too" waqas was next saying that
"me three, me four " one by one everyone get down and sit.
"but I'm not" marium pout and put her hands on her waist.
"moti (fat) what did you eat" waqas teased.

"moti (fat) how did you call me that" she said said in warning tone
"hey hey relax, c'mmon I'll dance with you." i calm her and we start dancing just then my phone start ringing
"wait darling" i said giving a peck on Mariyum's forehead.
"AsSalamu Alaikum sami how are you bud. Enjoy-"
"Walaikum AsSalam, sorry sir but is this huzaifa speaking"
"Ye...yeah but who are you? Is everything ok?" when I heard an unfamiliar voice i was got worried because of the risk sami have here in Pakistan."

Actually Ishaq uncle and his friend Ibrahim uncle were business partners but Ibrahim uncle betrayed ishaq uncle by purchasing illegal plots here by ishaq uncle's name and when the case was declared he got underground that still nobody knows where is Ibrahim uncle not even his family since then some mafia was after ishaq uncle as they wanted their property back with interest, once at Canada they tried to kill him but was failed but their luck... Once ishaq uncle visited here he got killed by that mafia who had kidnapped him from the airport. And since then sami was told to not visit here ever again.

"DIG police Zaid speaking, sir we have found a car near Clifton road with two dead bodies and the phone near car. The bodies face is badly injured so we need to clarify, can you please come here? I'll text you the location"

"what?....yeah I'm... I'm just coming" i said and hung up i quickly dialed esha's number but it was powerd off.
"sh*** sh*** sh****, Ali" i yelled

"what happen huzaifa?" Mariyum said worriedly

"huzaifa what happened?" Ali and everyone came and almost everybody was asking me same question that was irritating me
"shut up....just shut up" i shout
"and you.. If any thing happened to sami or esha, I'll never forgive you-" i scold marium because she was behind calling sami over here.
"what...what happened to esh-" marium said with a shaky scared voice.

"shut up, and listen to me first, it was your idea na?? To call sami here, let them go alone? I told you that not to do that but still you did that." i said holding Mariyum from her arms, her eyes got teary and she was red but yet I was just waiting for the text.
my phone beeped i pushed Mariyum and she fell down without uttering a single word "let's go Ali.

I'll direct you to the roads" Ali said

"but huzaifa-" Mariyum said
"don't you dare-" i glare her, and she was trying to hold back her tears.
"huzaifa, what happened? Why are you yelling at her? What the hell happened to esha and Sam-" Alizeh said.

"ask her" i said passing deadly glare to Mariyum and turn and the only thing I heard was her loud hiccups that hurts me so deeply because i can't see her crying like that bur still i was so pissed off.
I jump in car and Ali sit next to me, Ali knows my nature whenever I got angry not to ask any question is better so he kept silent but just for half of the ride
"will you tell me now, what happened?"
"DIG called me and told they found two dead bodies in sami's car and I don't know how I'll face Aunty and i don't know how to face myself, i promised myself to protect my sister esha-"