Chapter 24 (Last Chapter)

SAMI POV

"mom?" i whispered to myself
"what is...i don't understand.... and why?" i was really not getting what had just happened, mom? mom kidnapped all of them by blackmailing Huzaifa?

"where is esha?" i asked huzaifa,
"they are in there, with mariyum" huzaifa said. i ran in and my eyes got teary as i saw esha and everyone, esha was lying on the floor unconciously and mariyum she herself was injured but still trying to calm down kids, as alishba and saad saw me entering the room they ran towards me crying.
Mariyum hurriedly stood and put esha's head on her lap and start cheking up her.

"Sami, she need instant treatment her pulse is getting slower." mariyum shouts.

"Sami, here is bomb fits in here we need to leave this place as soon as possible, your mom is not telling the exact location of the bomb" Jeff came running.

"she is not my mom, my mom is dead, that cruel women couldn't be my mom" i gritted my teeth.

we hurriedly left the place as i get in the car Jeff ran to me that mom don't want to leave the place.
Firstly i thought to leave her behind to die as she deserves such punishment but i thought that I'm nobody to punish anyone, and after all she is mom, my blood relationship the only person i loved the most after dad.

I ran in the cottage "look i don't know should i save you or not, in fact i don't want to, but just for the sake of humanity, i insist you to come with me." i stood in front of her,

she first lower her head and sob and then look at me "i'm sorry son but i can't face anyone now, i can't make things perfect again but i can do something that could satisfy my soul and gives peace to all of your lives" she said still sobbing

"look i'm not in mood to listen up to any of your demonstrations so it's better to come with me" i said untying her hands,

"sami, don't pull me, bomb is in my chair, as soon as i stood, it'll blast" mom said sobbing and it was like someone hit a dagger in my heart.

I quickly back off and turn to leave but then again faced her, "but why you did that?" i asked furiously.

"you may leave now, it'll blast in another 5 minutes" she said and i had no choice except for leaving her and as i get into the van it blast. "mom..!!"

"sami, i am so sorry for doing all these things, i really wanted you to know where were we so when aunty was asleep i hide the mobile phone under the wash basin and i was sure mariyum would try to do something stupid and she does, first the snake drama but my plan succeeded when she insisted to use the washroom and she called you" huzaifa explained.

"but why she did that?" i asked huzaifa

"for your properties, for every single thing you owned, she was carving for your money sami" huzaifa sounds really very hurt not because of what he was saying, because once again he had lost her mother. My mom treated both of us exactly same.

I was sad too, after all she gave me birth and she was the only person I had after dad.

Days passes esha had been recovered from her wound and yeah good news she's expecting with my baby, u was so happy that soon I'm going to be the father.

We left the mansion where I used to live with mom because every single place of that house recalls the moment I spend with mom.
Mariyum and huzaifa moved in to our place. And to be surprising marium was also expecting earlier than esha.

"Sami" esha brought me back from my chain of thoughts.

"Esha what happen you fine? Are you feeling sick? Should I call a doc??"

"Sami relax, I'm fine, where were you lost? Missing your m-"

"No, not at all" I ignored her but her looks always caught me.

"Hey why your tummy is still smart, where's my baby?" I place my hand and asked esha as i tried to change the topic.

She Laugh "Sami it's just 3rd month of my pragnancy"

"Ooh then I have to wait for 6 more months" I pouted

After 6 months

"Congratulations Mr. Ishaq, it's baby girl" Doc said happily, i smiled and fresh shad of tear appeared in my eyes, i wipe it from the back of my palm.

"And yeah inform Mr. Huzaifa that his wife and son is completely healthy, he can take them home" doc told. And I nodded.
I ran in to the room where esha and my little angel was resting peacefully.

I went near to esha and planted a warm kiss to her forehead "thank you" I whispered

"She's just like you" she whispered back turning to a cot where our love was resting.

She's just like an angel from a heaven. I stand near to her and pick her up in my arms.

"My baby, your dady is so lucky to have you" I said to her and kiss her lightly to her cheek.

Month passes and our child grown up, huzaifa named his son Aariz who was now a year old and I named my little angel Zaina who is still in her 10th month.

And here we end up having loads of happiness But still I have pain for loosing my mom. If she would be here she would definitely be very happy to watch her grandson and granddaughter roaming all around the house.

But everything happens for good. I don't know what's good in it but still i believe in that statement.