Chapter 11

"hey marium wanna dance?" saimi said standing and held his hand. And she glance at Huzaifa who gave her a nod.
"all yours" Mariyum said taking his hand and left me alone with Huzaifa.
"so how you both met" i asked and soon we were having really friendly and comfortable conversation. Some random girl asked Huzaifa for a dance so I was left alone. Quite a bold party I thought.

I stood to look for something to drink and went and ask for soft drink, when a hand appeared in front of me "Would you like to dance?" 
"uh..no thanks i actually don't like to dance-", but he cut me off "come on please for the sake of new friendship" he pleaded and drag me with him to the dance floor. I was not left with any argument so I stayed quite.

We start moving on a soft music, his one hand was on my waist that was really bothering me and other in my right hand. He then spin me around and now my back was facing his chest. We were dancing on almost same moves and talking about a random things. I was actually started to enjiy the dance because he was not touchinf me elsewhere and his grip was also very soft.

"May I? if you don't mind" familiar voice caught my attention, of course it's Sami but his tone sounded a bit angry "sure" guy said leaving us alone.
"I a little tired can we dance later?" I tried to escape but he was fuming with rage.

"No princess, we are dancing on this song" I feel his eyes saying something else while he stayed being a gentleman. 

He hold my hand and pulled me closer... we were inches apart. My hand landed on his chest while his hands were on my waist. His eyes boring holes in my soul that actually gave me shiver. "Sami-" 

"SShh" he closed his eyes and rested his forehead on mine. His soft hot breaths were touching my face

"I hated the fact that you look so beautiful always and I hated it even more when someone else touch you" He whispered and I smiled.

He leans a little more to my ear and give a soft peck on my cheek. I was flushed. 

He pulled back a little still holding my hand and waist tightly as if i'd ran away.

"Marry me" he opened his eyes and looked straight into mine. 

I was out of words. "Esha, I want to sent my whole life with you, I want to hold you in my arms forever, I want to love you unconditionally. I want you Esha, Do you want to be mine?" I copuld sense unusual feelings in his eyes which were difficult to interpret.
"umm... I don't... Can we go home? " I said looking away I was not sure of any of it. His sudden confession left me in uncertain dilemma. I was focused in my career and does not wanted to be in any relationship until I settle my sibling's lives.
I pushed him back but he again pulled me "Esha I can wait, the answer can wait, our relationship can wait if you want. But I don't want to hear any lame excuses, I never heard No! and I don't expect it from you. I know you like me too-"

"Excuse me? Who said that I like YOU? and what's with this threatening tone? You said you have never heard the word no? Then listen Mister don't wait for my answer because it's a NO.. a big NO. Arrogant!" I spited all in one and left him. I look back at him and he was rooted to the place where we were standing. 

His face was evident with sadness and I felt this feeling of running to him and hug him tightly as a response of his confession but again my responsibilities does not allow me to be  carefree.

I walked out and looked for Mariyum and Huzaifa but nobody was there and it was dark then small water droplets fell on my hand and soon it started raining. I was out the closest shelter was beside the pool I ran there and stood waiting for rain to stop or at least it get a little lighter.

I searched for my bag to call mariyum and to my surprise I had left it on our table "damn" i said aloud and turn to go back in. I silently went in crossing the crowd all soaked in water. People watching me like they never seen a person drenched in water and the cold air conditioner was giving me shivers.