Chapter 14 (part2)

Wedding day 2 (mehendi2)
After folding prayer mat I was not sleepy so decided to have a little walk on terrace.

I was enjoying every bit of it in Pakistan, meeting old long lost relatives just one thing bothers me here, my sleep is quite disturbed. 

I was enjoying my solitary hour when I heard footsteps behind, it was Ali.

"You too are an early bird type of person?" He said.

"Yeah just enjoying the beauty of nature and solace." I said looking at the sky and the whole view.
"no doubt it is...and if you are at mountains then just look at the sun rise or sunset, Oh girl you cannot imagine" Ali said whole excitedly, which I suspect he like to travel.

"I cannot imagine as I've never been to northern Pakistan. Actually no once I went to Murree but I was 10 back then so..."
"Really? Well I've been to quite a lot of places, I went to Fairy Meadows, Hunza, Skardu, Oh ye Azad Kashmir and Banak Pass, Khunjerab Pass that's the border connecting china and -"

"Woah you are a travel freak then. I never been to hiking or trekking but we used to went on various picnics or occassional events, there are many like plantation activity, different traditional cultural events we Pakistani communities enjoys and so on"

"Yes I love traveling and mountains and there are many more to explore" he took a short pause "hey how about we all go to a trip to north Pakistan after this wedding thing gets over?" 

"Ummm.. I can't say anything. I took just a month long vacation so I think it would be quite difficult for me"

He gave a thoughtful look as if in a deep thought.

"Let's do one thing, after wedding events you'll still have one week, I can show you a little glimpse of it and for now you can still enjoy solitary under the blue sky and in front of wild sea, let's go" He said grabbing my hand and we came down and straight out.

"Ali, at least let me change?" I whispered. 

He stopped and glance me from top to bottom. "Relax there will be nobody there at this early morning for normal people 6:00am is still so early" He chuckled.

"Alright" I shrugged and hop into car.

"So you too an early bird?" I ask looking at him.

"Yeap" he said turning to me with a short grin.

"And what are you doing here, at mamu's place?"

"I had some work here so I came to grab it but mamu slept early after Fajar, I was leaving when I heard someone asceding stairs soI looked and Jackpot" He said smiling whilst his eyes still on the road.

"Ready? We'll be there shortly" 

"Mmhhhm" I nodded with same enthusiasm

The car stopped in front of a small wall and we jumped out of the car.
I follow him.

"Ali it's so beautiful, I've heard of very famous beach of Karachi, never got a chance to visit it and today you made it true, Spectacular"

He was looking at me then to front shortly and just smiling, his smile is very cute. 

And what was beyond us was a cliff on which we sat and farther sea waves were smashing to the rocks.

We sat there for quite a while, the sound of waves, scent of went soil and Me. I was really enjoying the view that I even forgot my life back at Canada. We sat there for almost half an hour and talked about our studies, jobs etc and I was really surprised to know that he's civil engineer doing masters in same field while doing job as well.