Chapter 23

SAMI POV
I entered my room and went straight to the washroom to freshen up, i change mg clothes and decide to meet huzaifa first  because esha and everyone was with mom, i was about to leave my room just then my phone ring

"Yeah?"
"if you want to see your family alive sign the papers lying on your bed." a feminine but hoarsy voice threat over the phone.
"what?, who the-" i was about to say something then i heard esha's voice
"sami she's-" and then someone scold her

"shut up you moron" i heard her scream
"esha... Esha where are you, mom... Where is she?? " i shout and that kidnapper dropped the call.
I ran downstairs and checked every corner of the house but nobody found
"now what to do" i said to myself then then the name of my only well wisher hit to my mind.... huzaifa.
'yeah I should call' i quickly dial his number, at first ring no one responded, second, third but still no response, i was about to hung up i feel someone pick up the phone and whisperd and i could feel it would be a gir and she was crying
"Mariyum is that you...Mariyum where are you and... And esha where is she and mom children?...where are you all? Huzaifa is also not here?"
"sami... Sami he... He kidnapped us..Sami..I don't know why he's doing this... I'm sorry I don't know where is your mom.. He...he kept her in another room and..and esha---- noo huzaifa..." she was about to say just then i heard someone hit her and line got dead. I redial his number but it was switched off.

"i swear huzaifa I'll kill you, you messed up with a wrong person. I could sacrifice my life for my for my friend but i could also take life of my friend in case the mess up with my loved ones, and you... You're gone now..." i said to myself and slip my phone in pocket and ran downstairs, i went straight to my car and drove to my office. "good morning sir?"
Rose the girl on the reception greeted "Rose urgently call Mr. John and forward it to my private number" i ordered her and went to my room and within a minute my private cell start vibrating.

MARIYUM POV
"aaah" i winced when huzaifa slap me on face to grab the phone
"huzaifa why are you doing all this?" i pleaded him and tears fell off to my eyes.
"Mariyum" he stopped and turn his face "i...I'm so-"
"huzaifa" someone's voice interrupted
"coming" huzaifa got panicked and left the room.

I look around and try to recognize the place but of course I couldn't as I've never been here before. Just then i feel my rope of hands getting loose, i moved to make myself free then something caught my attention...

Oh that's cctv camera...it... It means someone's keeping eyes on us..but who and... Why..and what is huzaifa doing with them...oh Allah plz help me. I mentally said and closed my eyes and think what to do.

Yeah I could do this. I mentally clap as a very foolproof idea pop up in my mind but for that firstly I need to know that where is esha and everyone specially Aunty.

I starts shouting "help help, is someone out there help...snake..there's a snake... Help m-" i start screaming so loud.

"hey girl stop it. Where is the snake? Where is it?" a big black man appears and start searching the room
"it..it was here just...just a second ago" i pretend to be scared
"may be..may be it....it goes in one of those rooms" i said false crying.
"Ok shut up you f****** b****" he yelled on me and open both the rooms and it was time to see in those rooms. I carefully look around the rooms which were exactly at right side of me and other one was on my left. But because of that large creature i could see in there.
"there's nothing, now keep your mouth shut otherwise -" he threat me showing his knife which was big enough to cut my neck 
"ooow...ook but can i see the snake by myself just once for self satisfaction?" i tried to trick with him.
" no you can't" he said threatening with his eyes " please" i pleaded but he refused and i have to think something else before he went out.