Chapter 3

SAMI POV

I leaned back to my chair as I was trying my best to process her each word because her cuteness was so distracting.

She told exact what i already know.
Yes, I already knew all of it just wanted to make sure she's the one saved my dad the other day.

I was staring her and she was so indulge with the story of accident happened that morning.

Her eyes filled with tears as she mentioned his dad.

And I can feel her, the feelings of not having dad is mutual.

I  shook my head and slide a tissue box towards her. Till the end of story she was already sobbing.

I stood and pour some water in a glass for her. As I handed her glass our fingers touched accidentally.

"Umm.. Sorry" it was a mere whisper.

"Hmm?" she asked... Oh she didn't noticed.

"sir? You listening?" she wave her hand.

"Of course... So, this is it?" i asked confusingly as i haven't listened to what she said last. And she just nodded in reply.

"Okay... Now!!" i raised my eyebrows .

"What now... You gave me hope for tje job now you're asking me?" she pleaded me

"Well there is no job vacancy in our-" she cut me off, banging on my desk she stood

"What? No way, Mr. Ummm whatever... I haven't skipped my interview just for telling you story of your dad's meeting... I already told you I need job.. We're barely surviving all these days no one's willing to offer a job to me and part time job isn't enough and after taking all of my time you're telling me you can't hire me... It's already last 11 and now you're telling me you dont have vacancy to put me..." she was trying so hard not to get harsh but her tone was enough annoying to make me crash her career in just a minute.

"Do you even know with what you're dealing right now? I'd like you to sit back on your chair and let me complete" I clenched my jaw trying not to shout at her.

"I don't care.. I've been living in hell since past 3 months this isn't new... For a muslim girl living without any male is itself dealing with fire daily?" she said again slamming her palm on my table.

"Stop banging on my desk I just told you we aren't hiring-" again she cut me off

"No hire me thats it, you also didn't let me go for my other interview now hire me at any decent post" she childishly tap her feet.

He playfully laughed, 'she's acting like a child, I wonder that's how girls act after their graduation. Cute!!' my inner voice said.

"Stop it" I said out loud

"What?" she narrows her brows with rage but honestly she doesn't look scary even in anger.

"Relax young lady, calm down, I'm sorry i didn't ask YOU to shut up, it was a self- ta..."

"you were talking to yourself?" she grins ear to ear,

'Cute smile' voice in my head said.

'shut up' i shook my head and continue.

"look Miss let me finish I'm requesting you, about job yet we're not-" she cut me again...

Now she is getting on my nerves I've had enough...

I stood from my chair and grab paper tape from my book self drawer.  I cut it and turned towards her, she was already looking to my way blinking confusingly was making her more adorable.