Chapter 18

SAMI POV
"e..e...sha.." i was unconsciously lying on a bed.

Continously i was trying to think what had happene following day but I just remembered till the vans hit us and esha's last word calling my name and then my last thoughts before closing my eyes was just about esha.
I slowly opened my eyes, "how are you feeling now?" a man standing beside me wearing white coat said and then i figure out that I'm at the hospital but then i think of esha.. she would be also here then i thought mentally and tried to sit.

"aaooww" i scream because of pain in my head, foot and hand and i realize i was so weak to move further.
"easy man, you can't move, you have badly injured your legs and you need complete bed rest " Dr said patting my shoulder lightly

"doc...ctor... Whe...re i.s eee..sh..a?" i said stammering "she's fine sir and in room just opposite to your's" doctor said and i get a bit relieved. I lay down and soon drifted to sleep.

ESHA POV
"how's you esha?" mamu said "I'm fine where is Mariyum and huzaifa?" i asked roaming my gaze around everyone "beta they are at home, they had some work to do" mamu said but I know that's not the truth. "and what about wedding function?"

"we postponed it"
"I'm so sorry Alizeh-" i said looking at her but she cut me "no problem esha just get well soon and get yourself prepare to dance again at my wedding" she said
"I'm so sorry but Mamu i just wanted to go back." i said apologetically.
"no way we are not letting you go in this situation, never" mami said
"but mami i don't want to stay here anymore." i said
"Ok" mamu said and give a assuring smile i was glad that he understood my discomfort.

After two to three days doctors discharged me but sami was still hospitalized he need some more treatment.
And our tickets were booked for next week so mamu decided to arrange wedding function today so everyone was busy there.
But I refused to go because I was not in mood to give answer to everyone. I stayed home alone.
Although i wasn't fully well but good enough to stay alone. I changed into loose shirt and trouser, take my medicines and lay down on bed and start reading some of the books that Ali brought for me when I was at the hospitalized and don't know when I drifted to sleep.

"help me...Sam...mi... Please...-" i woke up by the nightmares, i was sweating i wasn't fully awaked just then i saw someone laying beside me, my eyes shoot opened i jump out of bed and my heart was beating faster that any time soon it escape out of my ribcage.
I turn on lights and look at the bed but no one was there i look here and there and slowly slowly walk to the window i look out but again there was nobody.
*knocking at the door * someone knock on the door and my breath get stuck
*again Knock* "wh...whoo?" i was shivering and sweating badly
"it's me sami" sami said 'he... He is discharged?' i said mentally and quickly opened door and hug him tightly he hug me back

"i missed you badly" he said and smiled
"i missed you too" i said. He pulled me
"let's go" he said
"where?" i asked
"just come" he said and take me down and everyone one was sitting there smiling, laughing.

When we came everyone look at us mamu stood and hugged me.
"congratulations beta" mamu said and i confusingly look at him
"for what-" he cut me
"sami asked for your hand in marriage and he wanted to get married day after tomorrow " he said and patted sami's back lightly.
My eyes get teary, i looked at sami and he smiled. I mouthed mamu thank you and one by one everyone hugged me and wished me

"how was the wedding??" i asked and everyone start telling me about the wedding and time passed and I heard Fajar Azan
"it's morning, we may sleep now tomorrow will be tough day" mamu said and go to his room.

I also went to my room and sami and Ali went to their room.
I shut door and all the incidents of past week start recalling, the accident and the sudden disappearance of marium and then their marriage... Oh their marriage, how my beautiful friend would be looking at her special day without me.
I grab my phone, play on some indian music and start shuffling the pictures of her marriage with huzaifa then my attention switch the the audio that marium had send me before leaving,