Chapter 2

"Ma'am, would you like to have something?" lafy at the reception asked.

'Yes please tell me how to kill your manager' voice in my head spoke.

"uh.. No" I stammer. And I think she felt the uneasiness in my behavior.

"ma'am, are you fine, you need something or Do you have an appointment with boss?" she asked.

I frowned and realized 'damn how could I be that stupid, she didn't recognize me, of course how could she, this is new face must be a new recruit'

I narrowed my eyes and start scanning her,

'No esha if you say yes then she will check on her computer system to find your appointment... think something else' my inner voice said

'Thank you... always saved me love yeea' i said to my own thoughts and patted my shoulder.

'Uuuugh shut up i know that now who's the genius huuunh?' my inner voice teas me.

'Whatever now miss genius think something else' i laugh mentally.

"shut up" i said out loud to my own messy thoughts.

"What?" girl behind the desk startled.

"uuuh nothing....uuum i said......shirt up...oh no no no no...uuum.....coffee....yeah coffee, can I have a cup of coffee?" oh I was almost doomed.

Although her expressions wasn't really convinced still she answered pointing to her finger to the right side maintaining eye contact.

"right beside the elevator"  I poured some and was about to turn when something caught my attention.

"Elevator" I whispered excitedly.

'amazing, I just need to get into that and all done' I peak to look at that girl but she was busy somewhere and this was my chance.

Carefully I moved to that direction,

"wait" masculine voice interrupted.

"No please not him please not him" praying silently I moved to the other side.

He pressed the elevator button and it flung open. Carefully I stepped in and look elsewhere just not to get caught. Staying silent was that I preferred until I don't reach to my destination.

"So you are new here?" He asked. And this time I looked,

'He's not him, uffh the whole tine I stayed silent... Akram Sahab, just let mr meet Ibrahim uncle, I'll kill you with my own hands' I groaned mentally.

"ehhem... Am I not audible?" he cleared his throat.

"Um.. actually i came here for-" he motioned me to wait extending his hand.

I nodded, which he of course didn't see. Phhhft who cares.

Anyhow, so, let me check him out...

'Hmmm.. thick Black hairs, diamond shape face, why don't I have such sharp facial features."

'O my God O my God his jawbone, I wish I could touch it. ARRRRGH, singlehood'

'He must be taller then me, ummm 5'11... Wait his eye lashes, are they real? arghh I'm envious, why don't I have thick lashes'

Elevator stopped I looked up and there I am "On floor 29th" I shouted.

The door flung open and he was still on his phone and then we both step out at the same time and stuck in between