Chapter 1: Pokey Oaks High School- Sarah's POV

My name is Sarah Light. I'm 17 years old and just moved to Townsville thanks to my parents. I stared at the doors of my new high school I will be going to. 'At less I'm not moving again. I wonder if Princess goes here.' I thought as I walked in. My parents told me about the deal a year back. I met Princess and she knows about my powers. Being adopted didn't really help much, but they are nice people though. I walked to the office, got my schedule, and waited for my guide to give me a tour of the school.

"Sarah?" A voice called out. I know that voice. Looking up I saw Princess with her blue eyes shining. Her orange hair was short reaching her shoulders. She was wearing a black t-shirt with "Diva" in gold. A golden mini jacket, blue jeans, and black and gold tiger stripped ballet flats.

"Princess. It's good to see you." I said as we hugged.

"You too. Long time, no see. You've changed too." Princess said once we parted. Looking at my clothes I was wearing a black and white designer shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black combat boots with buckles. My wavy waist length black hair. I had on glasses framing my dark brown eyes. I handed her my schedule knowing it's the first thing she's going to ask for.

"Ok. You have math with Blossom, art with Bubbles, gym with Buttercup, after lunch it's computers with me and Robin, dance with all of us, and free period. Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are sisters." princess said as she listed off my schedule for me.

"Cool." I said as we started walking to my first class, math. As we were walking a guy grabs my wrist. We stopped as I turn to him. He had blond hair and hazel eyes. I didn't care what he wearing, but I knew the look in his eyes. Lust. Of course, how could I forget? I hate boys like this idiot in front of me. I never had a boyfriend and never will unless a boy can change my opinion on them. I tried tugging my wrist, but he wouldn't let go.

"Let go." I said. He just smiled.

"I'm having a party. Hope you come." He said completely ignoring what I said and putting an invite in my hand.

"Later, hot stuff." He said winking as he walks off.

"You have to go." Princess said. I look at her like she grew a second head.

"You serious?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No. I hate him." Princess. Must have met him too. I look at the invitation and tore it up. Princess laughs as I walked to a random trash can and dropped it in. Princess high fives me and leads me to class. She had told me what each of her friends looks like before Princess walks in to tell the teachers I was here. Princess walks out as the teacher talked to the class.

"Good luck." Princess said as she walks to her classroom. I nodded to her before the teacher signals to come in. I walk in and every one looks at me.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hi. I'm Sarah Light. Nice to meet you." I said.

"Any questions for Sarah." The teacher said and a few hands raised. I pointed to a girl with brown hair and green eyes.

"Who did your hair?" She asked.

"No one. It's natural." I said. I pointed to the boy a met in the hall. Might as well get this over with.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

"I will never go out with you." I said. He did not look happy. Like I care.

"Ok. Enough questions. Sarah, you can sit in front of Jason in the back." The teacher said and I nod. I walk towards my assign seat. He had messy brown hair and blue eyes. Before I sat down the boy locks eyes with mine. It felt like the classroom disappeared. The air felt cold around me. I broke eye contact and sat down. I begin taking notes from the broad.

/Hey./ a voice said in my head. I jumped a bit.

/Hi?/ I said in my head.

/Don't turn around. I'm Jason. The guy behind you and I know you have powers./ Jason said. I was shocked.

/How did you find out? I told no one about my powers. Only close friends and family./ I said.

/Me too. I don't know how I knew that you had powers. I can sense it. What did the air feel like?/ he asked.

/It felt cold. Like a comforting breeze./ I said.

/The air was warm to me. A cozy warmth from a warm fire./ Jason said.

/No fair. Now you got me wanting to home and lite a fire to sleep next to./ I heard him chuckled. I look in the window and glared at him. He looks at me using the window and smiles. I look away feeling my cheeks growing warm and butterflies in my stomach. What is this feeling? Why did he smile at me? I pushed those thoughts away and focused on the teacher. The bell rang and students walk out of the classroom. I got my stuff and walk out.

"Hey!" A voice called out. I turned around and bumps into a guy. I dropped my stuff as the guy caught me by my waist.

"Sorry about that." I looked up and saw Jason I think his name was. He lets go of me and picks up my book bag for me. A gentleman.

"Here. You forgot this too." Jason hands me my bag and my phone. Must have slipped out of my pocket.

"Thanks." I said as I grab my phone. Princess walks up to me.

"Let's go." Princess said as she drags me to my next class. I turn my head back to Jason and waves. Jason smiles and waves back before heading to his next class.

"Who's the guy?" Princess asked.

"No one. He's a friend." I said. Princess smirks at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Before you even say it. I don't like him like that." I said. Again my cheeks feelling warm.

"You never know. He could be your soul mate." Princess said. I hummed.

"Maybe." I said. 'Just maybe. He could be.'