I do

Jason's POV

A week later everything was ready. I had Butch help me with my tie. He did a good job on it too.

"Don't you boys look handsome." I look at the door seeing my mom.

"Thanks mom." I said as we hugged.

"Come on. Lets get you to the altar." Mom said. I nod as she takes my hand. My dad walks to where Sarah is since she has no relatives. I feel so sorry for Sarah. My mom's grip tightens on my arm as we reached the altar.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I said looking down at her. Mom looks up, then back to the audiences.

"I just have a bad feeling about this wedding." She whispers. I pat her hand.

"Everything's fine. Don't worry." I said before she let's go and walks off and out the door heading towards Sarah's room. I have a feeling mom might be right. Our friends and my parents come in and the music starts and Sarah comes in with someone who isn't my dad. Sarah slightly nods as if saying "Jason meet my dad." I smiled understanding Sarah's dad is dead. So that means he only come back temporarily to give Sarah away. How thoughtful of him.

Sarah's POV before to now.

Oh my gosh! I'm so nervous! Now I'm craving cheese and sprinkles. Oh my gosh. I'm so fucking nervous. I was standing tiny dress and today is my wedding day. Buttercup and Robin helped with my makeup. And I have to say. Not bad too. Bubbles did my hair and place the crown on it with the veil. Blossom and Princess were talking about something I really don't care about. The girls left getting ready to go.

"Your mother would be so proud and crying tears yo see you in that." I gasped as I turn around.

"Daddy?" I asked. He nods with his arms open. I walked right into his arms and we hugged.

"I'm so, so sorry! I miss you and everyone so much." I said trying not to cry and failing. We pulled apart and he wipes my tears.

"Its okay." Dad said. I stepped back and drove my fist into his stomach. Dad hunched over.

"That's for leaving us behind." I said.

"I deserve that. Ah. Strength, just like your mother." Dad groans as he recovered. Dad stands up after a while.

"You ready? I'm only staying here temporarily them I have to go." Dad said as his wings show a bit. I nod and hugged him.

"Tell everyone I love them." I said as I hooked arm through his and grabbed the flowers. Dad nods as we walk out. Our friends and Jason's parents go out the the music starts. On cue I walk out with my dad. Jason looks at me. I slightly nod my head telling him "Jason meet my dad." He smiled understanding. Dad hand my hand to Jason and stop and over by the wall. The priest talked.

"Is there any objections why this man and woman get be married?" He asked.

"Yeah. I do!" A voice called out. I looked around and there was a gun shot. I felt pain in right side of my chest and fall down to the floor.

"Sarah!" I heard Jason's voice yelled and another gun shot before blacking out.

Jason's POV

"Sarah!" I yelled as I picked up Sarah as she blacks out. Another gun shot was heard and I felt pain in the left side of my chest. I fell and hear Brick yelling "someone! Call 911! We need an ambulance, now!" I blacked out.