7 years later

A 2-story light gray house stood out as car and people pass by. The front door of the house open and a 25 year old young man steps out. He had messy brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, blue jeans, and brown boots. He shut the door behind him.

"Hey Jason!" The man looks up seeing who called him. He saw 24 year old Bubbles and 24 year old Boomer landing. Jason smiled and waved. Then 24 year old Blossom and 24 year old Brick, and last 24 year old Buttercup and 24 year old Butch.

"Hey, guys. Ready to go?" Jason asked as they nodded. The group began walking time their college.

Jason's POV

"Do you think she'll be back? Bubbles asked. I nod. Bubble and Boomer work own a small bakery. Blossm and Brick are researchers for I forgot what they do after Professor died. He was a good man. Buttercup and Butch own a martial arts dojo, teaching others how to protect themselves. Robin and Mitch help them out sometimes and Princess took over her father's business after he died. They all were their favorite colors while mine was plain, regular colors like everyone else. Everyone has a certain style they like. They don't have to change it. The one thing everyone has in common is they are all different. No one is never the same. Just be yourself. That's is what Sarah told me one time while we were friends. As for me, I help the villans. They not all that bad, some just have issues...a lot of issues. We managed to get the mayor to open up the school for them so they can learn the basics at less. Our college comes into view. We all finished high school after my fiance left. I touched Sarah's necklace she gave me. I put my hand in pockets and blushed when I noticed my friends smiling at me.

"Don't be embarrass, Jason. I think it's sweet that you kept it." Buttercup said. I stared at her.

"Wow. That's the nicest thing I have ever heard you said to me." I said. She glares at me with her face pink. We walk in and separated to our own class. I walk to mine and sat down. A girl walked up to me.

"Hello, Jason. So about that date?" She asked. Great. This girl has been after me since I came to high school. I was about to say something, but Professor dark, my dad, came in as other students came in.

"Ms. Spinner. Please take your seat." My dad said the girl nods and went to her seat. I nod to my dad as class started. Soon lunch came and I met up with my friends outside. I groaned.

"Let me guess, Its Michelle again." Blossom said. I nodded. We all hate her. She also went after Brick, Boomer, and Butch. Even Mitch and Robin taught her a lesson which was funny. We ate quickly and went back to class. A few minutes after we came in. My mom, a Professor as well, came in. Before she could start the lesson a knock came from the door.

"Come on in." My mom said and the door open. Everyone gasped. No way. She came back.