Telling the others

Jason's POV

I woke up panting. Sarah! I jumped out of bed and changed before running out the door.

"Jason?" I heard my sister calling me. Glancing over me shoulder I told her to stay inside. She nods. I got on my bike and started it as tires screeched down the streets I drove to Sarah's house. As I pull up her people was outside. Her personal maid and butler came up to me.

"Prince Jason. Something terrible happen to Sarah." Her maid said. I walked into the house and froze. The place was a wreck. I look towards the kitchen seeing her foster parents dead. I walk into the living room seeing the China cabinet broken and glass everywhere. I saw some blood. Sarah's. Before I ran out the butler grabs me holding me in place.

"Jason. Caln down. There was a note left for you." He said as the maid handed the paper to me. I took it and look down at the paper.

Jason, if you saw the handiwork the girl I sent did to the house. You should know by then I have the Crown Princess. If you don't come home, this thing will be killed. It's powers will be used for the greater good. I can't believe you lied to you own parents. We found a lovely girl for you to married and be king like you're supposed to. I will let this side since you found it. ~Love, your mother and father. I glared at the note. How dare they! They called my girlfriend an it! I look up at Sarah's people.

"I will need your help. I will called my friends over to my house and make a plan to get our princess back. Follow me." I said as they nodded. I got on my bike as they got into a van and we drove to my house. I called my friends over. Once they came I told them what happen and showed them the note. They were pissed.

"We have to came up with a plan to save her before she is killed." Blossom said. The others agreed as I look at the window. I look up seeing the maid had came up to me.

"I know Sarah. She will never give up. She lost so much, but not you, her friends, and the people she met." The maid smiled softly at me. She hugs me as I return it.

"I hope so. I love Sarah." I said turning back to the window.

~Meanwhile in the dungeons~
Sarah's POV

I coughed as the girl landed a punch to my stomach. She punched my face a few times which made my lip busted, my left eye begin to swell, and my nose to bleed. I'm grateful its not broken.

"Tell me! Where your powers are? Summon them!" She yelled as she did a round house kick to my face. Then she wraps her hands around my neck and squeezed.

"Don't kill her yet. The queen still wants to know where her powers are." A man said. The girl sighs and lets me go. I dropped to the floor. My heart is hurting a bit, but not much. Not using my powers for long. They begins to get unstable and unpredictable.

"Damn it! Fine. Take her back to her cell." The girl said as two men picked me up and drags me back to my cell. They chained me up on the wall where my toes touches the ground. I closed my eyes and focus on my heart, the source of my powers. I saw there was a crack in it. My heart took form of a blue gem in chains like me. I sealed it in a steel chest and added more chains to keep it shut. A dent was made as a blast came from inside it. Then chest and some of the chains had a white fire on them. Ow! Damn it! That hurts. I have be careful or my powers might kill me before these people do. I open my eyes seeing the rose on my chest where my heart is beginning to bloom. If that rose bloom and the gem shatters, I'm going to be dead. I look at the window seeing a full moon. Jason, please hurry! I don't know how much longer I can last. Either my powers or your parents will kill me.

Jason's POV

I looking at the full moon. Just hang on Sarah. I won't let you die in the hands of my parents. I look over seeing everyone had fell asleep. I sigh. Maybe if I did as my parents say, they might let Sarah go. Like some say "If you love that person, you will have to let them go." I'll wait before I let her go. I waited 6 years when Sarah disappeared. I will wait for a plan before seeing if I can save her.