A Battle that I lost

Jason growls as he was pushed back a bit. Jason let out an animal-like roar and his bones began cracking as he grew. Wings tore through his back, his hands and feet turns into claws, black scales grew all over his body, spines and horns grew, his face changed into a muzzle of a dragon as his teeth became sharper. Jason roars clearly angry. Jason looks around for his mother as green dragon begans to fight him. An almost 3 hours passed as every one was still fighting. A scream was heard. 'That's my sister!' Jason thought as he looks around. He spots her. A man had his sword ready to strike down. Jason roars as he was pinned down by the dragon. Then a cracking sound was heard. Everyone began moving away from the center as more cracks form and white flames link through. The flames formed into water-like creatures and attacked the man, killing him. The flames turns to the Jason's sister and help her. Some patted her down getting the dirt off, but was not burning her. In fact she was laughing.

"That tickles!" Jason's sister giggled. The creatures smiled and give her a gentle push off the cracks as some fell. Once she off the ground caved in. Sarah floated up as her chest where her heart was glowed. The flames still floating began going in a circle forming three rings and was spinning around Sarah. They went faster and faster. Sarah changed. Her crown was on her head. She opens her eyes and they turned white as they glowed. The rings locks in the place in each other and a portal form on it. Jason changed back to a human and was running to Sarah. Sarah looks at Jason as he hugs her. Sarah return the hug.

"Please don't leave me." Jason said as tears ran down his face. They pull apart.

"Jason. My powers are unstable. If I don't go, I could destroy this whole world. I don't know when I will be back, but I will return." Sarah said.

"I don't want you to go. I want to be with you." Jason said. Sarah pulls out a black chain necklace with a silver crest shape moon, a white star next to the moon, a golden sun and a rainbow snowflake. Sarah handed it to Jason.

"I made it for you." Sarah said with a blush on her face. Jason smiled as he took the necklace and put it on.

"I'll treasure it forever." Jason and pull out a ring. A silver band with diamond heart with black small diamonds around it. Jason kneel down on one knee. Everyone gasps as they watch.

"I was going to wsit, but Sarah, I love you very much. You light up my life every day and night. I can't imagine myself self with anyone else, but you. You are my light in my darkness. So will you marry me when you come back?" Jason asked. Sarah smiles.

"Like I said I don't know when I will be back. So....yes. I will marry you when I get back." Sarah said and everyone cheers. Jason stood up and put the ring on Sarah's left ring finger. They kissed. The portal hums. They pulled apart.

"Time for me to go. Until we met again, my love." Sarah said.

"Until then, my queen." Jason said as he bows grinning. Sarah giggles as she glows brightly. Sarah walks into the portal and disappears. The portal falls apart in flames and fades aways. It started to rain as Jason's mother walks up. Jason turns around to her.

"You give her the ring I give you?" She asked. Jason nods.

"I made you a promise that if I found a girl that I love, I would take her to meet you guys someday when she was ready. I love Sarah very much. I know I was supposed to kill her because she's the Crown Princess. That was 6 years ago. She us no threat. Sarah is kind-hearted, gentle, loving, sweet, and so much more. You would have get to know Sarah if you had agreed with the Light kingdom for the marriage arranged between my cousin and Sarah's cousin. But since Sarah was the next queen they went to find her to get married. The Light kingdom fell into chaos before they left the castle. Sarah was very lucky she was with me in the forest when it happen. It was me that comfort her, feed her, give her a place to sleep, and help her escaped from you rage because my brother died. He was there because he wanted to see his girlfriend and her family. They all died together. I hope you're happy, mother because I'm not your son anymore." Jason walks away from his mother. Jason's sister looks after him then her mother.

"Eve. Lets go." Jason said. Eve looks at her mother.

"Jason and Sarah told me I that I was named after Sarah's sister and her mother's middle name. Goodbye mom. Come visit us soon dad." Eve said as she followed Jason. Sarah's people, the PowerPuff Girl, and RowdyRuff Boys followed the Dark siblings to their house. Jason found out his foster parents had died in a car wrecked while he was gone. Sarah's personal maid and butler stay with him while the rest left. Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup soon left with their boyfriends to their home. Jason learned the maid and butler's names were Lilly and Chase before they went to bed. Jason had put Eve to bed then left for his room. Jason took a shower and laid on his bed. Jason looks out his window and touched the necklace.

"I'll be waiting for you, Sarah." Jason whispers before falling asleep.