Pain without her/him

In the throne room-6 week's later

The queen and king sat on their thrones. In front of them was the girl. The queen had straight dark blond hair and cold blue eyes. The king had messy brown and soft honey brown eyes.

"Well? Has she talked yet?" The queen asked clearly angry.

"No, my queen. She is still being silent. She did stopped eating." The girl said. The king hums.

"If she stopped eating the food we give her, maybe she might want something else." The king said. The queen scoffs.

"Please. If she didn't eat the food, then she can starved. Try what you suggested earlier. That might get her to speak." The queen grins. The king was silent worried about the girl that Jason knew as a kid. The girl nods and bows before leaving. The king stood up.

"My dear, daylight is coming. Why not go to bed? I'll stay up." The king said. The queen nods as she yawns. Shestands up, kissed his cheek, and left. The king looks at the window seeing it was dawn before walking out to go to his room.

Sarah's POV

I look up at my cell door being opened. The girl walks in with two men behind her. They unchain me and drags me to a room. They chained merger my back was facing them. I heard a scraping sound against the dirt floor. Then a sharp pain in my back, but it was nothing compared to what I felt in my heart. My powers wil be hurting a lot as the days go by. 6 months has passed as I began to lose control of my powers. 'Its almost time. I miss Jason. I don't want to be the crown princess if it means I won't see Jason again.' I thought as another cut was made in my back. 20...21...22...23...24...25...26...2..7...2...8. I began to lose count.

"Come on! Just tell us and you want die." The girl yelled at me. The doors slams open and the pain stops.

"My king!" The girl gasps.

"Let her go and take her to the healing chambers." The kings said. I coughed.

"No...I don't need to heal. I need something else." I said. The king walks closer, but the girl grabs his arm stopping him. The king glares at her making the girl take her hand off.

"What do you need?" The king said.

"Is my family here?" I asked. The king hesitated before he nodded.

"You want them to be brought here." He said as I nod. The king turns around and nod to the two men. They bow and left. They know where my family is. Good. I didn't want to do this to them, but I have no other choice. The two men came back carrying my dead family in. They dropped my family in front of me.

"Good. Now let me down and leave. No matter what you hear, don't come down here until dawn. Lock the door too." I said. The king nods and walks out. The others follow and lock the door. I heard their footsteps walking away. I smiled and my full true self comes out. Fangs grow as my eyes glows bloody red and a tail grew as well. I kneel down near my dad's neck and sink my teeth in. Drinking what's left of his blood. I did the same to my mom and the 5 month unborn baby in her stomach, my baby brother, and my real sister. Their skin was pale and wrinkled. I waited until dawn come and let out a loud roar before I passed out I heard a male roar. 'Jason! You come! Almost a whole year. Thank you.' I thought.

Jason's POV

I have lost hope in finding Sarah. We began traveling to my home. My heart aches. Losing Sarah after we confessed our love to each other had angered me. I admit I was tough on the others, but they don't know what it's like to lose something or someone important to them. I watched as guards patrolling the caste gate. I heard a roar. Damn it! She's changing!

"How do we get in?" Mitch asked. I turn to them and smiled. My fangs grew as a tail grew and my eyes glows bright blue. I uprooted a tree next to me and threw it at the group of guards. While they were killed I ran up to the one guy that have moved out of the way. I tackled him and bit into his throat, draining him dry before I let go and ripped his head off. I dropped his head and let out a loud roar telling Sarah and every one there I was here. I turn to my friends as they stared at me in shock. An arrow flew past me cutting my cheek. I look up and glared at the line of archers. Then a streak of lime green and baby blue killed them. Bubbles and Buttercup. I nod and they nod back. As if saying we're with you. Blossom, Brick, Butch, and Boomer flew next to them while Robin, Mitch, Princess, and Sarah's people walked up next to me.

"Let's go get Sarah. Leave my mom to me. I know my dad. He wouldn't want this." I said as I summon my powers and blasted a huge hole in the wall. My mom's army was on the other side. I summon weapons for my friends while Blossom, Brick, Bubbles, Boomer, Butercup, and Butch used their powrers to charge their weapons I had summon for them. Let the battle begin as both sides charged at each other.