A wedding and a surprise

Jason's POV

"I fucking hate you." Sarah said as she wipes her mouth. Sarah has been throwing up since this morning. Its almost lunch. I rub her back.

"Sorry. Maybe it's the flu." I said. Sarah just throws up again.

"I'll make some soup and bring some crackers." I said. Before I walked out the room I poked my head back in the room.

Baby, I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both

I sang a part from For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert.

"Fuck you!" Sarah yelled. I laughed.

"I already did that to you." I said and walk out. I heard her curse again calling me an asshole. I quickly make some soup and grab some crackers. I walk upstairs seeing Sarah asleep. I set her soup down on the nightstand. Well she needs it. Its been 6 hours since she was up. I walk out into the living room to see my friends and my parents there.

"What the hell are you all doing here?" I said.

"Where's Sarah?" Mom asked.

"She's sick. We think it's the flu." I said. They nodded.

"May I go see her?" Mom asked.

"What do you need?" I jumped and hanged onto the ceiling. Sarah glares at me. I stood upside down, tilted her chin up, and kissed her.

"Get down." Sarah said. I obeyed as she turns to my mom.

"We girls need to going shopping for your wedding dress." Mom said.

"Well I guess since I stopped puking my guts out. We can go." Sarah said. Mom squeals as she claps. My mom grabs her hand and drags Sarah out. Like a chain reaction Sarah grabs Bubbles. Bubbles grabs Blossom. Blossom grabs Buttercup. Buttercup grabs Robin and Princess just shrugs as she follows them out after waving bye to us.

Sarah's POV

Me and the girls were trying on dresses for my wedding. I was browsing until one caught my eye. A white lace Victorian style dress with sleeves. I asked a clerk for it. She said it was rare and she handed it to me. I tried it on and it fits perfectly. I walk out to where the girls were.

"Girls? What do you think?" I asked. They turn around and gasped causing everybody in the store to look at me.

"Out of all my years, I have never seen anyone like you who deserve to look as beautiful in that dress. You deserve to be my son's wife. A dress fit for a queen needs a tiara." Mom said as she takes out her crown and places it on my head. Every one bows to me as I turn to look in the mirror. I do look like a queen.

"Is that a yes to this dress?" A guy asked.

"Yes. It's a yes to the dress." I said as everyone cheers. I bought the dress and had it in the car. The girls took me to the doctors. The nurse called me and the girls wished me luck. The nurse lead me to a room and I sat down. Soon the doctor came in. I told him what happen this morning and he had me per in a cup for a test. I waited for a few minutes and he came back.

"Well it looks like you're pregnant." He said. I was shock. I thank him and left. The girls asked me what happen. I told them and they squealed. Even Buttercup. I guess she does have a girly side.

"Will you shut up?!" I yelled. They stopped. I sigh. How am I suppose to tell Jason? The girls and I came home.

"So what did the doctor say?" Jason asked. I had texted him that I was going to the doctors.

"Well it's wasn't the flu. Its turn out...I'm pregnant." I said. Jason stares at me then faints.

"Didn't expect that." Dad said. Jason's parents told me to call them mom and dad.

"I'm pregnant" Mom. Dad fainted.

"Really?" I asked. Mom nods.

"Last week." Mom said and sighs as she looks at Jason and dad.

"This might take a while. Who's hungry?" Mom asked. We all shrug and walk into the kitchen for food. My kitchen is huge and I love it.