Explaining and The Sister.

Jason's POV

"Jason!" I turn around seeing Sarah walking towards me.

"Ok. Before you say anything. I will explain myself, but not here." I said speaking up before she could. Sarah looks around and nods understanding. We went to class and waited for the cell to ring. She find out I'm in all if her classes. Time flew by and lunch time came. We met on the roof along with Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Robin, and Princess. We told them that they can't tell anyone.

"Ok. So what so important?" Buttercup asked.

"I'm the crown princess and Jason is the crown prince. I'm the last heir to the throne in my kingdom." Sarah said. They gasps. Sarah looks over at the door, walks over, and jerks it door. 4 guys fall.

"What the hell are you 4 doing here?" Buttercup yelled at them.

"You have everything, didn't you?" I asked and they nodded.

"Ok. You guys can stay, but there are some big issues between my real parents and me. You absolutely must NOT tell anyone. Because you lives would be at stake. Super powered teen or not. If my parents find out you will be killed." I said. They knew I was very serious and agreed. I don't plan on telling Sarah since I found, my parents will know, and I will be force to kill her. We told each other our names and soon got along.

A few months passed and no sign of my parents or a messenger from them. I begin falling in love with Sarah. Brick and Blossom are together, but Boomer and Bubbles were first. Burch finally told Buttercup he loved her and he was rewarded a kiss from Buttercup that soon turned into a make out session. Robin and Mitch told each other a few days after Blossom and Brick.

"Jason!" I snapped out of my daze seeing Sarah in front of me. I blushed seeing how close she is.

"You alright? You were spacing out a bit. I called your name like 5 times." Sarah said.

"I'm fine. Just thinking." I said as she nods.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Sarah asked. I had called Sarah over to a cafe because I wanted to see if she loves me back. Here goes nothing. I took her hand and mailed seeing her blush.

"The reason why I called you over is because I wanted to tell you something." I said. She nods telling me to go on. Ok. Deep breathe.

"I...I love you, Sarah. Will you be my girlfriend and go out with me?" I said fast. She looks at me as she figures out what I said. She gasps, then squeals hugging me.

"Yes! I will go out with you!" Sarah said. Before I could open my mouth, Sarah kissed me. Right on the lips. She broken the kissed as the people in the cafe claps abd some whistles.