You're a Prince!

Jason's POV

"Jason! Get up!" My adopted mom yelled. I heard her sighed. Then my bedroom door opened. Foot steps came closer to my bed.

"Hey, Jason. Your girlfriend is at school." My little sister said. I sat up.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I knew it was a bad idea to tell my little sister about the girl I met at school, but she is smart for her being 10 years old. I got out the bed and walk over to my closet.

"I think she's the one." She said. I pulled my jeans on.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked as I grab a shirt.

"I mean your soul mate. I'm a princess and I have a soul mate." She said. I nodded.

"Maybe. We'll see. Anyways I got to go. Don't worry my crown is in my bad hidden. Bye." I said as I kissed her cheek, grab my bag, and ran downstairs. My mom handed me a slice of toasted bread. I kissed her cheek and was out the door. I ate my toast as I hopped on my black motorcycle and put on my helmet. I drove off to school. I parked in the school parking lot, turned off my bike, and got off. As I was taking off my helmet a girl on a white motorcycle pulled up. She got off her bike and took off her white helmet. It's her.

"You know, I never did get your name." I said. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey. Sarah Light. You?" She asked as she place her helmet on her bike.

"Jason Dark. I didn't know you drive." I said.

"Yeah. Let's go inside." Sarah said walking as I nodded walking beside her. We talked and I met her friends. The sisters Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup. Then Princess. Time flew by fast.

"Bye, guys. See you tomorrow!" Bubbles called out as they drove off. We waved as Princess's limo came up. Princess got in and waved bye to me and Sarah as her limo drove off as well. Sarah started her bike and put her helmet on. As she drove off.

/Hey. I'm the crown Prince./ I said. Tires screeched. Crap!

/You own me big time. I want an explanation. I'm the crown princess./ I was shocked. I watched her drive off fast. I put my black helmet on and drove off to my house. Ate dinner, took a shower, told my little sister, and went to bed. I sighed. I will tell her as long as she tells me. I turn over. 'Why? Why didn't I remember her. Sarah. The crown princess. Was it right to tell her? Please, my real parents. Don't find out I'm supposed to kill Sarah when I didn't.' I closed my eyes and fell asleep.