Sarah?

A 25 year old woman walks in. She had wavy waist length black hair that she had tied back in a low pony tail. She was wearing blue and black over lace t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and one inch black wedges.

"Sarah!" My mom squeals and hugs her. I stood up and walk down where my mom is. My mom lets go of Sarah and Sarah turns to me. I did probably what most boys would do if their girlfriends left for 7 years. I grabbed Sarah by her shoulders and kissed her hard on the lips. After a few minutes I pulled away and held gently to my chest.

"You are not leaving me again." I said as we pulled apart. Sarah giggled. My mom told me to go back to my seat and I did. As Sarah walks away I stood up.

"You own me that wedding!" I yelled out. Sarah laughs.

"I didn't forget. Now sit!" Sarah yelled at me. I sat down instantly.

"Yes, love." I said. Sarah giggles and walks out. I sigh. I love my fiance. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Michelle sneaking out. She wouldn't go after Sarah, would she? My mom seems to have noticed and titled her head to the door signaling me to go after her. I nod and snuck out. Once out heard heard yelling and then someone being slammed into a locker. I ran towards the noise and I didn't acted without thinking.