He's Mine!

Sarah's POV

I was walking down the hallway to my class. I stopped when i heard footsteps behind me. I turned around only to get slammed into a locker. Shit! My back hurts. I look at a girl who had attacked me. Whta the hell is her problem.

"Call off this fake engagement to Jason. Your just using him." The girl said. I managed to pushed her off of me. The girl looks like her.

"You. I thought I've killed you when I was changing." I said. The girl smirked. Then she had her hands wrapped around my neck. I will not have some jackass of a sister kill over this. I gripped her wrist and sneezed hard. She let go of my neck.

"I will not break up with my fiance." I said as I let go of her wrist. She lunches at me making us both hit the ground. We were soon fighting and yelling. I was agian slammed even harder into the lockers. I was on one knee glaring at the girl. Then black shadow like tentacles wraps around her. I look to the right and saw Jason.

"Jason! It wasn't me. It was all her. I love you, Jason. That girl is just using you." The girl said. Really? I nod to Jason. Jason glares at the girl as raised his hand towards the girl and the shadows covered the hallway in darkness. Shadow hands grabbed the girl and dragged the girl down disappearing through the floor. Her screams faded away. I walked up and hugged him from behind.

"Mine." I said snuggling him. I let go and walk off

"You can unfreeze time now." I said and Jason nods.I walk in my classroom while Jason walks away. Our friends and Jason along with his parents came to my dorm. My room mate was Princess.

"So what happen after I left." I asked as we all got settled in.

"Well me and Boomer opened up our very own bakery." Bubbles said.

"Butch and I own a martial arts dojo so that people how to protect themselves and their families." Buttercup said.

"Blossom and I help scientists and researchers discover amazing things." Brick said.

"I took over father's business when he died. Robin and Mitch help the others out when they need a hand." Princess said.

"What about you, Jason?" I asked turning to him.

"I help the villians. I got the mayor to open up a school for them so they can have a decent education at less." Jason said.

"How sweet. I think its a wonderful idea." I said and Jason blushed.

"What about you, Sarah?" Princess asked. I turned back to face them.

"Me? Well after I went through the portal, I landed in between two armies that were about to fight. Everyone was shocked to see a princess of the Light kingdom. The crown princess in fact. So I had to explain where I was? Why I'm on fire? And why I have a ring on?" I said.

"Wait. You were on fire?" Butch asked.

"No, my ass was on fire. Of course I was on fire. I'm a half breed. Part fire because of my sister. Anyways, they weren't happy and lets just say I killed two kingdom's army. The kings and queens formed and signed a treaty with my kingdom as a statue was built in the middle of my kingdom. I placed my crown on the statue and it turned to stone. A barrier was formed around the kingdoms that allied with me. Someone is planning an attack on my kingdom." I said.

"Do you know when?" Mitch asked. I shook my head.

"I do not." I said. We talked some more until they had to leave.

"Bye. Drive safely." I said as they drove off. I closed the door and Jason wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you." Jason said as he kissed my neck. I giggled.

"If you want to do it. How about we wait until the honeymoon and you can have all of me." I said smirking. Jason face lit up.

"If I wait until the honeymoon. You will have to wear or do anything I want." Jason said.

"I think that's fair since I made you wait 7 years. We can get married...next week since it's Friday." I said. Jason nods.

"Come on. Lets go wash." Jason said as he pulls me upstairs.

"You just want to see me naked. Do try anything." I said. I owe him this much. I was pulled inside the room and Jason locks the door. Ah. Shit!